This weekend I will mostly be singing . . .

BLUEDIGNITY

i joined this forum a while ago, looking forward to readin the opinions of other bears and also being able to give my own opinion. whilst i appreciate some people do want to sing the billy boys and some dont, i find it highly irresponsible of the WEBSITE DIRECTOR to post threads worthy of upsetting half the forum. just my thoughts

To which I agree agree with. At times like this we need every Bear pulling in the same direction so the club can move forward. Yet you have people like BD who gets joy in stirring it up amongst his own support. :(

It really is hilarious to think that any Rangers fan would be annoyed at the thought of singing a Rangers song. :lol:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i joined this forum a while ago, looking forward to readin the opinions of other bears and also being able to give my own opinion. whilst i appreciate some people do want to sing the billy boys and some dont, i find it highly irresponsible of the WEBSITE DIRECTOR to post threads worthy of upsetting half the forum. just my thoughts

Just because he is a Web Director means he can't air his oppinions?

Oh well, this will be the last you hear from me then.

no not at all, in fact the first thing i said is that i want to see opinions. but threads like this - monotonous, and frequent - are just trying to cause a stir, its blatantly obvious. people complained about the kris boyd debate - we should have an "official billy boys discussion thread" to stop the forum getting cluttered

What is there to discuss?

BD was simply telling us how he would spend his weekend. I'm sure many Bears will be joining him. (tu)

He was fishing as per usual. I'm not pissed off he's going to be singing the Billy Boys, sing away all day long. I'm pissed because we should be uniting, yet every fucking day someone is fishing amongst his own. It's not fucking on, and it's getting tedious.

no not at all, in fact the first thing i said is that i want to see opinions. but threads like this - monotonous, and frequent - are just trying to cause a stir, its blatantly obvious. people complained about the kris boyd debate - we should have an "official billy boys discussion thread" to stop the forum getting cluttered

BD was simply telling us how he would spend his weekend. I'm sure many Bears will be joining him. (tu)

is the point of a forum not to promote discussion? "a public meeting or assembly for open discussion"

To which I agree agree with. At times like this we need every Bear pulling in the same direction so the club can move forward. Yet you have people like BD who gets joy in stirring it up amongst his own support. :(

It really is hilarious to think that any Rangers fan would be annoyed at the thought of singing a Rangers song. :lol:

At times like this we need all bears going in the same direction yet you have some that would like to argue with their own fans :rolleyes:

He was fishing as per usual. I'm not pissed off he's going to be singing the Billy Boys, sing away all day long. I'm pissed because we should be uniting, yet every fucking day someone is fishing amongst his own. It's not fucking on, and it's getting tedious.

Well pull in our direction then.

Simples.

(tu)

is the point of a forum not to promote discussion? "a public meeting or assembly for open discussion"

Would you not say BD has been successful in promoting discussion? :pipe:

Simples.

I should start fishing? Nah, I prefer not to try and wind up fellow bears.

Yes, but what is there on this issue to discuss?

nothing, it was fishing! hence why it should have been posted in the first place!

Simples.

I should start fishing? Nah, I prefer not to try and wind up fellow bears.

Very clever.

8/10

I prefer not to try and wind up fellow bears.

You do it without trying?

If anyone is wound up by anything I say, it's because they can't handle another point of view, Manti. Thankfully these peple are easily identifiable. They have a self defence mechanism which is normally along the lines of 'You're a Tim'.

It is only fishing if there are people who will be riled by the comments.

The fact that anyone on a Rangers forum is riled by TBB astounds me, it really does.

honestly the actual song is fine, i have no objections. but the point is that the club, league and uefa do. and i am not willing to put the club in jeopardy of punishment - especially in the tough situation we are currently in

It is only fishing if there are people who will be riled by the comments.

The fact that anyone on a Rangers forum is riled by TBB astounds me, it really does.

I think you've missed the point from myself and Adam. The Billy Boys is not the issue here. It's the fact he's trying to fish amongst his own. AGAIN.

It appears there are posters that think the Rangers Support are not united well I beg to differ on that, I think we are more united than ever before, we also have opposing fans from Europe who want links with us without the sickening lying tactics used by the scum that come from the east end. No need for fantasy spesshuul relashunships with us ! Just true honest friendships with decent people. ! :sherlock: