This weekend I will mostly be singing . . .

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Fishing at this time? Rangers fans are at each others throats enough with everything that is going on, and this baw bag yet again tries to stir things up.

Don't see any Rangers fans at one anothers throats ? You are the one stirring things up, caught you a few times now ! Mmmm ?????? :sherlock:

Fishing at this time? Rangers fans are at each others throats enough with everything that is going on, and this baw bag yet again tries to stir things up.

Don't see any Rangers fans at one anothers throats ? You are the one stirring things up, caught you a few times now ! Mmmm ?????? :sherlock:

Caught me a few times now doing what? And if you can't see it you're blind.

i joined this forum a while ago, looking forward to readin the opinions of other bears and also being able to give my own opinion. whilst i appreciate some people do want to sing the billy boys and some dont, i find it highly irresponsible of the WEBSITE DIRECTOR to post threads worthy of upsetting half the forum. just my thoughts

i joined this forum a while ago, looking forward to readin the opinions of other bears and also being able to give my own opinion. whilst i appreciate some people do want to sing the billy boys and some dont, i find it highly irresponsible of the WEBSITE DIRECTOR to post threads worthy of upsetting half the forum. just my thoughts

Just because he is a Web Director means he can't air his oppinions?

Oh well, this will be the last you hear from me then.

Thank God for that, we've had enough of your bigoted opinions! :pray:

Thank God for that, we've had enough of your bigoted opinions! :pray:

:(

I used to like you.

no not at all, in fact the first thing i said is that i want to see opinions. but threads like this - monotonous, and frequent - are just trying to cause a stir, its blatantly obvious. people complained about the kris boyd debate - we should have an "official billy boys discussion thread" to stop the forum getting cluttered

To which I agree agree with. At times like this we need every Bear pulling in the same direction so the club can move forward. Yet you have people like BD who gets joy in stirring it up amongst his own support. :(

no not at all, in fact the first thing i said is that i want to see opinions. but threads like this - monotonous, and frequent - are just trying to cause a stir, its blatantly obvious. people complained about the kris boyd debate - we should have an "official billy boys discussion thread" to stop the forum getting cluttered

What is there to discuss?

BD was simply telling us how he would spend his weekend. I'm sure many Bears will be joining him. (tu)