This weekend I will mostly be singing . . .

BLUEDIGNITY

It is only fishing if there are people who will be riled by the comments.

The fact that anyone on a Rangers forum is riled by TBB astounds me, it really does.

honestly the actual song is fine, i have no objections. but the point is that the club, league and uefa do. and i am not willing to put the club in jeopardy of punishment - especially in the tough situation we are currently in

Well that's if you are of the oppinion that UEFA will punish us again for singing it? I have stated my reasons many times before why i doubt they will.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact that anyone on a Rangers forum is riled by TBB astounds me, it really does.

Really?

Lots of posters on here are not Rangers fans

How true :sherlock:

I think you've missed the point from myself and Adam. The Billy Boys is not the issue here. It's the fact he's trying to fish amongst his own. AGAIN.

I think you've missed the point from myself and Adam. The Billy Boys is not the issue here. It's the fact he's trying to fish amongst his own. AGAIN.

<cr>

So its only fishing if you catch a fish? If you don't catch a fish, what is it then? Sitting in a boat with a rod?

So its only fishing if you catch a fish? If you don't catch a fish, what is it then? Sitting in a boat with a rod?

Posting your oppinion. (tu)

opinion fine,,,,,,recreating a thread that has been made numerous times previously - causing a split in the forum each time - not fine

Is there Wifi out at sea?

opinion fine,,,,,,recreating a thread that has been made numerous times previously - causing a split in the forum each time - not fine

Does it occur to you that your whinging on this thread is even more tedious than the TBB debate?

You know what the thread is about, why do you keep opening it?

Does it occur to you that your whinging on this thread is even more tedious than the TBB debate?

You know what the thread is about, why do you keep opening it?

I could ask you the same thing, Manti.

If it causes a split between the likes of you and yer pal from the rest of the forum then that's fine ! As was quoted usual suspects that split the forum on this ! :sherlock:

not been on this forum for long, yet keep seeing this same topic. whit the fuck is the problem?

it's our song.. sing it for fucks sake. i will, as will many others. fuck uefa, they don't know their

arse fom their elbow. if you don't want to sing it then don't, just sit back and feel the goosebumps

rise as our beautiful noise engulfs you. :21:

there are two people casuing a split that i can see from this thread :pipe:

I downloaded it a couple of days ago and keep playing it over and over, much to the bird's annoyance.

However, I caught her humming it earlier today. I'm doing a good job at converting her :pipe:.