Rangers & Hamburg display´s

ElbmachtHSV

this is what we call a FLAG DAY here in Hamburg ... i think this would be a nice idea for Ibrox to

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="

src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Hullo hullo elbmacht!

The displays are fantastic. I was in the hamburg end at celtic park in the uefa cup this season, along with afew other bears i know. particularly big thomas from the london cock tavern rsc, he is hamburg and rangers mental. when big markus berg burst the net we all went mental. i hope what you saw at the end of the game , when there was such an uproar about your players wanting to celebrate with your supporters, you will realise what we have to face every week in scotland.

Your no surrender banner was amazing, against celtic at home, espn were going crazy in the studio, saying how it was so offensive to celtic, but it could only be offensive to them.

Keep up the great work

The Blues Brothers

Rangers, Linfield, Hamburg and Chelsea

No Surrender

Rab

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is what we call a FLAG DAY here in Hamburg ... i think this would be a nice idea for Ibrox to

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="

src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Hullo hullo elbmacht!

The displays are fantastic. I was in the hamburg end at celtic park in the uefa cup this season, along with afew other bears i know. particularly big thomas from the london cock tavern rsc, he is hamburg and rangers mental. when big markus berg burst the net we all went mental. i hope what you saw at the end of the game , when there was such an uproar about your players wanting to celebrate with your supporters, you will realise what we have to face every week in scotland.

Your no surrender banner was amazing, against celtic at home, espn were going crazy in the studio, saying how it was so offensive to celtic, but it could only be offensive to them.

Keep up the great work

The Blues Brothers

Rangers, Linfield, Hamburg and Chelsea

No Surrender

Rab

I had lots of fun at the Spetic park :) ... it was nice to walk through Glasgow and see so much people that whiched us good luck .

• 3 weeks later...

i would luv is to play hamburg in pre season and make a joint display!!and plus would be a brilliant atmosphere , like the chelsea game two or three years back.

plus do u fink there will be something organised for the day we get the trophy presented at ibrox to really up the party atmosphere.

i would luv is to play hamburg in pre season and make a joint display!!and plus would be a brilliant atmosphere , like the chelsea game two or three years back.

plus do u fink there will be something organised for the day we get the trophy presented at ibrox to really up the party atmosphere.

I would think there would be. Hope there is!