***The Official Republic of Ireland v France Thread***

Iserdo

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm wae boab.

I got less jip for being a Gers fan when I went to Dublin than when I went to Belfast. I quite like Ireland to be honest..

:rolleyes: Good stuff.I'm an irish rangers fan myself(not too many of us here).Souness is doing pundit on this game for RTE at the moment .

I'm wae boab.

I got less jip for being a Gers fan when I went to Dublin than when I went to Belfast. I quite like Ireland to be honest..

I've spent a considerable amount of time in Ireland, and from talking to people, most of them don't even care about Celtic, and many of them are tired of their sycophantic ways

I'm wae boab.

I've spent a considerable amount of time in Ireland, and from talking to people, most of them don't even care about Celtic, and many of them are tired of their sycophantic ways

Don't think you're far from the truth there mate,still want them pumped though.

I'm wae boab.

Very true.they are not as popularly supported here as You would think.A lot of people who wear their jersey would struggle to name more than 3 celtic players.

I'm wae boab.

I got less jip for being a Gers fan when I went to Dublin than when I went to Belfast. I quite like republic of Ireland to be honest..

sorted that for you mate.dont get the two countries mixed up.NI,ROI are two diffirent countries <cr>

on this thread most rangers fans say 'ireland' let me tell yous its not 'ireland'. IRELAND is not called ireland!its called Northern Ireland.so please call it NI.THATS ALL.

on this thread most rangers fans say 'ireland' let me tell yous its not 'ireland'. IRELAND is not called ireland!its called Northern Ireland.so please call it NI.THATS ALL.

:lol:

Whats so funny about that boab?

:lol:

Whats so funny about that boab?