France are going to the World Cup....get over it!

Embassyno1

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

email from Boylesports

Today the tricolour above FAI headquarters will surely fly at half mast, to mark the death of fair-play. Ladies and gentlemen, a big hand for Thierry Henry. The same hand that last night ended the dreams of the Green Army.

While many of you have been wandering around today mumbling ‘ref, it’s a handball’, others have been desperately searching for a way to vent their frustration. Boylesports would like to offer you an opportunity to do just that, with our customised Thierry Henry dartboard. Print your copy here.

We Want a Replay - Sign Our Petition

As Official Betting Partner of the Irish Soccer Team, we will present a petition to Monsieur Platini at FIFA's HQ and the French Embassy in Dublin so WE WANT YOUR NAME ON THAT LIST. No longer will the Irish team be happy to roll over to the superpowers of world football, let your voice be heard…

Get over it

Don't care much for the result last night, doesn't involve any of my countries.

BBC Reporting Scotland, however, has decided to have a debate about the incident involving two countries outside the United Kingdom.

I doubt if this was another country in the EU that this matter wouldn't even be brought up.

This Country is a disgrace.

You are spot on Mate, was going to start this post, well done, it was the first item on their sports slot, Why ? :sherlock:

BBC Reporting Scotland, however, has decided to have a debate about the incident involving two countries outside the United Kingdom.

I doubt if this was another country in the EU that this matter wouldn't even be brought up.

Just look at the amount of people discussing the game on these forums so obviously there is huge interest regardless of which side of the debate You are on.

I suppose the IFA will generously offer to replay any match that their opponents are the victims of poor officiating in?

Of course they will! :lol: Cest la vie!

IFA is the Northern Ireland association.FAI is the republic's association

Just look at the amount of people discussing the game on these forums so obviously there is huge interest regardless of which side of the debate You are on.

And we no which side you are on dont we!

are you o'ffended brendan??? :craphead:

I'm Irish and a Rangers fan.I'm disappointed at last nights result of course but i think calling for the game to be replayed and getting politicians involved is completely OTT. There are more important things in life .

I'm Irish and a Rangers fan.I'm disappointed at last nights result of course but i think calling for the game to be replayed and getting politicians involved is completely OTT. There are more important things in life .

i'm fucking ecstatic

henry - le hand of god

Allegedley the french want to give them one????

aye right...as if that will ever happen.

If FIFA allow a replay, i want a replay of the Celtic v Aberdeen game two seasons ago where Diamonds last minute goal was ruled out...that decision cost us the title.

Allegedley the french want to give them one????

aye right...as if that will ever happen.

If FIFA allow a replay, i want a replay of the Celtic v Aberdeen game two seasons ago where Diamonds last minute goal was ruled out...that decision cost us the title.

I want one vs Sevilla for not getting a Penalty, same referee incidently :rolleyes: