• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My old trusty 60GB PS3 which I had for years blew up recently. Fuckin ragin. Anyway got one of those 250gb chappies a few months back, log into PSN using my ID RFCAldo. Whats password..?? Fuck knows, Alright then it asks my date of birth.... I enter my DOB....not accepted. Must have just entered any old shite those years ago in all the excitement.

Now I have lost all my saves including my Modern Warfare 2 stats. Had to start again from scratch. Just 1st prestiged the other night and have a ratio of 1.24. My original ratio was around the same and I was at 5th Prestige.

Moral of story... Put correct details or ones you can remember against you PSN ID.

New ID Knight-WhoSay-NI. (Don't fuckin ask, brother chose it for me, something to do with Monty Python)

Nice, were you camping or just straight up pwning noobs? :craphead:

Camping is for whores. I use a shotgun most of the maps unless it's too wide open.

Just got this like 5 mins ago...

thirtyzero.png

Should have died twice though if the otehr team werent so crap. They may just ahve chose a bad time to reload though. Ninja Pro and Coldblooded do a very good job of keeping me alive :craphead:

• 1 month later...