Barcelona v Real Madrid

Amac9

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chygrynskiy has looked like an amateur at times in the few games he has had for Barca. I know DBBTB is a big admirer of him, and as you said he looked like a real good player at Shakhtar Donetsk but he has not produced it yet.

I can see Barca lining up with a back 4 of; Alves--Puyol--Pique--Maxwell

And a repeat of the 6-2 game at the Bernabeu last season would g down a treat!

Chygrynskiy has looked pretty dodgy since he arrived (tu)

He played one quality through ball for Pedro against Bilbao but other than that was really ropey. Maxwell didn't perform very well either IMO and they'll miss Abidal. Iniesta appears to be struggling for fitness and he isn't turning in the performances he's capable of. Sunday's game is going to be very interesting.

Another 6-2 would be :drool:

guys dont wanna be a dick about it but i think the game's only available via the red button on sky.. as in if uve not got sky, u cant watch it - the last word is on at the same time on SS1

I'd heard this but haven't checked the listings. Why the fuck would you have The Last Word on instead of one of the biggest games in world football.

Same old Sky trying to keep up the pretence that the EPL is the best league in the world :pierre:

i'll be gutted if some of the big names don't make this one.

but in an ideal world i'd like to see this:

Barca

Valdes

Alves Puyol Pique Abidal

Iniesta Keita Xavi

Henry Ibrahimovic Messi

Real

Casillas

Ramos Pepe Albiol Marcelo

Diarra Kaka Alonso

Ronaldo Benzema Higuain

Thats very quick and rough but looks good on paper :drool:

Thierry Henry has as much chance of starting in a full strength Barca line-up as me. He's pretty much finished. Iniesta plays his best football on the left of a front 3 and will start there.

Plenty of doubts for this one though, for the Blaugrana in particular. Zlatan and Messi have been wraped in cotton wool and could miss out. Madrid, although utterly uninspiring, have improved tenfold since Raul and Guti (pains me to say it) were dropped and Higuain was re-introduced. Benzema looks far more comfortable playing alongside him, and Kaka loves the new diamond (*shivers at thought of the old 4-2-2-2*).

It could go either way. Kaka had his best game in a RM shirt against Zurich last night and Ronaldo is, and i include Zidane in this, the best footballer i've ever seen, any side with him in it has a chance.

Chygrynskiy has looked like an amateur at times in the few games he has had for Barca. I know DBBTB is a big admirer of him, and as you said he looked like a real good player at Shakhtar Donetsk but he has not produced it yet.

I can see Barca lining up with a back 4 of; Alves--Puyol--Pique--Maxwell

And a repeat of the 6-2 game at the Bernabeu last season would g down a treat!

Chygrynskiy has looked pretty dodgy since he arrived (tu)

He played one quality through ball for Pedro against Bilbao but other than that was really ropey. Maxwell didn't perform very well either IMO and they'll miss Abidal. Iniesta appears to be struggling for fitness and he isn't turning in the performances he's capable of. Sunday's game is going to be very interesting.

Another 6-2 would be :drool:

Chygynskiy, although at an early stage in his Cule career, is one of the worst defenders i've seen in Spain. Watch his performance against Bilbao for a great laugh if you have the time, totally battered by an unfit Llorente. Pedro isn't a world beater but he's unbelievably two-footed and is probably a better player than David Silva (who they're perennially linked with and has flattered to decieve for a good while now) ATM.

Barca

Valdes

Alves Puyol Pique Abidal

Iniesta Keita Xavi

Henry Ibrahimovic Messi

Real

Casillas

Diarra Kaka Alonso

Ronaldo Benzema Higuain

Thierry Henry has as much chance of starting in a full strength Barca line-up as me. He's pretty much finished. Iniesta plays his best football on the left of a front 3 and will start there.

Plenty of doubts for this one though, for the Blaugrana in particular. Zlatan and Messi have been wraped in cotton wool and could miss out. Madrid, although utterly uninspiring, have improved tenfold since Raul and Guti (pains me to say it) were dropped and Higuain was re-introduced. Benzema looks far more comfortable playing alongside him, and Kaka loves the new diamond (*shivers at thought of the old 4-2-2-2*).

It could go either way. Kaka had his best game in a RM shirt against Zurich last night and Ronaldo is, and i include Zidane in this, the best footballer i've ever seen, any side with him in it has a chance.

I didn't think I'd see the day when you had a bad word against Guti!

He'll hunt you down. And make you eat your own head.

Barca

Valdes

Alves Puyol Pique Abidal

Iniesta Keita Xavi

Henry Ibrahimovic Messi

Real

Casillas

Diarra Kaka Alonso

Ronaldo Benzema Higuain

I didn't think I'd see the day when you had a bad word against Guti!

He'll hunt you down. And make you eat your own head.

Heh heh. He's too slow for this new system! You never discount the wind of Torrejon though. He actually started the season unbelievably well and has been pivotal in regards to Ronaldo settling, the two of them have a Lee McCulloch/Barry Ferguson like bond which although nice, is also worrying for obvious reasons.

Raul is my all time sporting hero.

Well you're a man with taste then, sir. 6 league titles, 3 European Cups, 2 Pichichi awards, Real Madrid's all time highest goalscorer, Spain's all time highest goalscorer, the Champions League's all time highest goalscorer and to top it all off, he has no intention of stopping there. The consumate pro, summed up by the fact he sleeps in an oxygen tank alone at night despite being the husband of the gorgeous Mamen Sanz.

1st half is only available on the red button. 2nd half is live on Sky Sports 1.

So talking about fucking English football is more important than showing one of the biggest matches in World football, meaning some people won't be able to get the 1st half.

Ridiculous, thankfully it won't affect me.

1st half is only available on the red button. 2nd half is live on Sky Sports 1.

So talking about fucking English football is more important than showing one of the biggest matches in World football, meaning some people won't be able to get the 1st half.

Ridiculous, thankfully it won't affect me.

Won't affect me either thankfully. When does coverage start?