Aberdeen

dee9

Since walter has came back for his second spell as gaffer we have not won up in aberdeen! Yes we have came close on more than one occasion and even scored through beasley in the 90th minute to give us the three points only to have it chalked off for offside when tv cameras clearly show he was on with half a yard! Time and time again i have came away from watching these games utterly frustrated about our lack of cutting edge in front of goals at pittodrie, so after the result yesterday with celtic all players must stand up and be counted because if were honest we have had a number of chances to run away with the title this season!!

I honestly believe if we win up at aberdeen it could have a huge say in the title race! It wont be easy as history has proved especially now they have a tim in charge who would love nothing more than to do his old side a favour. In the law of averages we are due a win up there and saturday IMO will be the day! Saturday will be a huge game and its one that cant come quick enough!! :21::uk::clap:

Last time we played them was on my birthday and i walked from my flat into town...right past pittodrie and i was going up streem in my Rangers top as all the fans were going down.

Probably the stupidest thing i have ever done but no-one did anything! (1 even called me a f*****). Im absolutely dying for us to put a few past them this weekend and come away with the win. Especially after the 0-0 at Ibrox.

Just don't give them too much respect and i don't see a problem.

Be interesting if we put Wilson on Miller,Lee's pretty good in the air and one we have to watch.

I like Lee Miller.

He's a good player who would excel at a better club IMO.

Hopefully we don't see McCulloch playing in the space infront of the back four trying to cut off the supply again.

Just don't give them too much respect and i don't see a problem.

Be interesting if we put Wilson on Miller,Lee's pretty good in the air and one we have to watch.

I like Lee Miller.

He's a good player who would excel at a better club IMO.

Hopefully we don't see McCulloch playing in the space infront of the back four trying to cut off the supply again.

(tu) Grew up with Lee he is talented all right,attitude can be a bit iffy sometimes which has held him back IMO.

we need to get stuck into them...we have a tendency to throw away points when we lead the SPL.

Im gagging for a ticket, im a student in Aberdeen so think iull head to the ground...u think there will be any outside the ground for sale?

Aberdeen on Sat is a bigger game than Stuttgart tonight. It's absolutely vital that now that we are on top that we stay there and don't give Celtic any opportunities to get above us. We have been guilty of that in the past and I don't want history repeating itself