***The Official Aberdeen v Rangers Thread***

Muff

• Replies 819
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have to say i now belive there is something behind the appearences/cash to be paid situation about boogie.

He should be playing today, i hope it doesn't matter but this is a massive mistake from Walter IMO......

I dont think so, if he had maybe 3 or 4 games to go, then surely this game would be one that he would play... and if he had one game to go, the media would surely have picked up on it and Charlton would have been making noises in the media too...

i have to say i now belive there is something behind the appearences/cash to be paid situation about boogie.

He should be playing today, i hope it doesn't matter but this is a massive mistake from Walter IMO......

I dont think so, if he had maybe 3 or 4 games to go, then surely this game would be one that he would play... and if he had one game to go, the media would surely have picked up on it and Charlton would have been making noises in the media too...

so we really aren't picking our best player because he came home late a few times

Sorry i don't buy that anymore

so we really aren't picking our best player because he came home late a few times

Sorry i don't buy that anymore

im not buying it anymore either. i think its wrong he doesn't play today and if he is fit for next week and is still on the bench, something is wrong

We are going to get humped, but i will still watch it at least. :disappointment:

:anguish:

I'm not a positive person, someone fill me with hope. :disappointment:

we are rangers the most successful team in the world and we can win today. man for man, we are better than aberdeen. the players know they are under pressure to perform, that should be the kick up the arse required

Rightly or wrongly the fact that Walter came out yesterday and said that the Bougherra situation was done & dusted means to me that he SHOULD be in the team today.

This was a great chance to change Whittaker, McCulloch or Lafferty for Bougherra. Lets hope 3 points don't fall before Walter's pride!