***The Official Falkirk v Rangers Thread***

Muff

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh i regularly play football at that training ground they are showing.

Do you see steven pressley? :anguish:

Seen him once or twice at the Gannochy Sports Hall cafeteria. :anguish:

I seen him when I was out for dinner with my missus, his horrible face put me off my food.

McCulloch. What a fucking suprise. You learn nothing you dinosaur? It doesn't fucking work with McCulloch. It doesn't fucking work with McCulloch and Thomson. Thank fuck I can't watch most of this.

doesnt matter how pish he is he always gets a game, i think hes started every game hes been fit for this season. Absolute joke. Thomson plays badly he gets dropped. lafferty plays badly he gets dropped, mcculloch plays badly and he stays in the team. I dont see what he offers us, i would far rather have thomson and davis in there. Hopefully when edu and mendes get back we wont see mcculloch anywhere near the team, he simply isnt good enough and we play better without him.

Weir and Whittaker put in sub-par performances but Wilson gets dropped. I wonder why :rolleyes:

Because Wilson also put in a sub-par performance maybe? Or maybe it's because Weir is our captain and most experienced player? :rolleyes:

Roll your eyes all you want, but Wilson was one of our best outfield players last weekend, and about 1,000,000 times better than Whittaker.

Weir and Whittaker put in sub-par performances but Wilson gets dropped. I wonder why :rolleyes:

Because Wilson also put in a sub-par performance maybe? Or maybe it's because Weir is our captain and most experienced player? :rolleyes:

Roll your eyes all you want, but Wilson was one of our best outfield players last weekend, and about 1,000,000 times better than Whittaker.

(tu)

Whittaker is playing at right back, so what the fuck has he got to do with Wilson getting dropped? Stop whining and start supporting the team ffs. The least you can do is wait until after the game to pick your scapegoat.

Whittaker is playing at right back, so what the fuck has he got to do with Wilson getting dropped? Stop whining and start supporting the team ffs. The least you can do is wait until after the game to pick your scapegoat.

Bougherra can also play right back. I'm not picking a scapegoat either. I'm happy Bougherra's in the team, just not happy who he's in the team for.

McCulloch. What a fucking suprise. You learn nothing you dinosaur? It doesn't fucking work with McCulloch. It doesn't fucking work with McCulloch and Thomson. Thank fuck I can't watch most of this.

doesnt matter how pish he is he always gets a game, i think hes started every game hes been fit for this season. Absolute joke. Thomson plays badly he gets dropped. lafferty plays badly he gets dropped, mcculloch plays badly and he stays in the team. I dont see what he offers us, i would far rather have thomson and davis in there. Hopefully when edu and mendes get back we wont see mcculloch anywhere near the team, he simply isnt good enough and we play better without him.

TBH Davis is now a right sided attacking midfielder and not recognized as a CM. But yeah he gets away with nothing he offers nothing. I don't care what anyone says we would be better with Ness in ahead of him and playing Ness in there you would probably get more from Kevin aswell. As seen when we played a natural CM with him at Dens Park. Another yet embarassing decision from a manager who is stuck in the 90s