Latest news: From David Edgar (RST)

zamba

from David Edgar

Hello folks,

Here's the latest info as I have it;

Ian Tudhope is effectively the Bain of MIH - he has quit. Despite the denials, it's strongly rumoured by people close to the situation that this is because of Muir. Essentially, Muir is running MIH now and, you can safely assume, is having the same impact that he is having at Rangers.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/busine...mpire-1.988277

This is absolutely criticial and flies in the face of what Murray and the bank have been saying about his role as an 'advisor'.

There will be more from Graham Duffy in the papers over the next few days which should answer questions on his credentials. However, he may or may not be involved as one of the main players in the most likely consortium. This consortium is made up of names you would know, and is very close to making its move.

The exact model of fans representation has not been agreed as there will need to be feasability studies done etc. For example, would Duffy's plan be unworkable? Is there more desire for a membership scheme etc. Supporters representation is however a key component to all members of the prospective consortium.

The plan is, as it always has been, to get the bank and the failed owner out of Ibrox officially and then instigate the major changes required, including fan ownership.

I know it is frustrating, waiting around for things to happen, but things ARE moving and it WILL happen.

If you can, get to the AGM, speak out against Lloyds and the previous regime and vote against Muir becoming a Director.

The next few days are crucial to the future of our club. If it all goes to plan, we'll start this new decade in style.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

from David Edgar

Hello folks,

Ian Tudhope is effectively the Bain of MIH - he has quit. Despite the denials, it's strongly rumoured by people close to the situation that this is because of Muir. Essentially, Muir is running MIH now and, you can safely assume, is having the same impact that he is having at Rangers.

This is absolutely criticial and flies in the face of what Murray and the bank have been saying about his role as an 'advisor'.

There will be more from Graham Duffy in the papers over the next few days which should answer questions on his credentials. However, he may or may not be involved as one of the main players in the most likely consortium. This consortium is made up of names you would know, and is very close to making its move.

The exact model of fans representation has not been agreed as there will need to be feasability studies done etc. For example, would Duffy's plan be unworkable? Is there more desire for a membership scheme etc. Supporters representation is however a key component to all members of the prospective consortium.

The plan is, as it always has been, to get the bank and the failed owner out of Ibrox officially and then instigate the major changes required, including fan ownership.

I know it is frustrating, waiting around for things to happen, but things ARE moving and it WILL happen.

If you can, get to the AGM, speak out against Lloyds and the previous regime and vote against Muir becoming a Director.

The next few days are crucial to the future of our club. If it all goes to plan, we'll start this new decade in style.

does this include on the park :(

And once again the RST can't avoid the petty insults they hypocritically complain about elsewhere.

No matter we'll take the information in his initial post with good faith and hopefully we'll see something more concrete in the coming weeks.

from David Edgar

Hello folks,

Sometimes you just have to sigh! Even the article does not say Muir was appointed to MIH - he was appointed to PPG and is appointed to the board - with the shareholders blessing - to turn the company round - its in that company's interest to change as the recession has hit them hard. I wish Muir all sucess in saving that company. However if the RST and Mr Edgar want credibility surely the basic we expect from them is to quote an article they reference correctly! No where in the article does it say that Muir is even on the board of MIH - he is on the board of PPG (Murrays property group - yes its largest trading company but not its only one, it may even be the key one, but!!)

He is now doing martin bain and Ian tudhope's job. I am glad we have brought him on board he is obviously very talented......

I said this on another thread but people want to believe "sources" in from of the company owner, direcors and chairmen but they will then demand to be kept informed.

What's the point they would rather believe gossip than sourced information.

Whatever your opinions on the RST, it seems they do at least have the ear of one or more potential investors. That was a rather confident sounding statement and I doubt David would have made it unless something was brewing. Let's hope they match the expectations of the fan-base.

And once again the RST can't avoid the petty insults they hypocritically complain about elsewhere.

No matter we'll take the information in his initial post with good faith and hopefully we'll see something more concrete in the coming weeks.

Can you point out where Frankie ?

After the opening post (which is fair enough and information appreciated by all I'm sure) he saw fit to return to the playground in Post 21...

:(

After the opening post (which is fair enough and information appreciated by all I'm sure) he saw fit to return to the playground in Post 21...

:(

I'm thouroughly confused now, I thought you were referring to the 'failed owner' comment. None of the announcement seems that bad actually.

And post 21??

I'm thouroughly confused now, I thought you were referring to the 'failed owner' comment. None of the announcement seems that bad actually.

And post 21??

Failed owner is a subjective term I don't have a problem with to be honest. More the hypocritical crap he posted after the initial announcement.

deedle didn't waste anytime. It's disheartening to see someone usually apeears quite level headed not being able to get over what was a small joke at the Trust's expense.

Its a joke, there are all these people like "I know people high up in Rangers" and they say they know what is happening, its like do you fuck.

The sooner the truth comes out the better it will stop all of these stupid theories and stories being made up.

And post 21??

Failed owner is a subjective term I don't have a problem with to be honest. More the hypocritical crap he posted after the initial announcement.

For which you will be seeking a retraction?