Opinion on Rangers bluenose going to watch celtic

bigalan1964

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to the Aberdeen - Celtic game this season at Pittodrie in the Aberdeen end

left at half time as Celtic were 3-0 up.

(mate is a sheep and got us a free ticket)

But to sit in the Celtic end with a top on? fuck that!

So you sat with people who happily sing about the ibrox disaster and ian durrants injury <cr> while listening to the the scum singing their ira songs <cr> while watching a pish game of fitbaw <cr>

I cant work out some people honest to god :anguish::disappointment::drugang: :chang: :mecha-anguish: :blang: :anguish2: :gaids: :power_of_anguish:

I went to the Aberdeen - Celtic game this season at Pittodrie in the Aberdeen end

left at half time as Celtic were 3-0 up.

(mate is a sheep and got us a free ticket)

But to sit in the Celtic end with a top on? fuck that!

So you sat with people who happily sing about the ibrox disaster and ian durrants injury <cr> while listening to the the scum singing their ira songs <cr> while watching a pish game of fitbaw <cr>

I cant work out some people honest to god :anguish::disappointment::drugang: :chang: :mecha-anguish: :blang: :anguish2: :gaids: :power_of_anguish:

They weren't singing about anything when I sat there - have heard louder libraries than Pittodrie

Have you ever been to an Oldfirm game? the scum sing even worse songs in that, whats the problem

I wouldn't wear a bloody Celtic top or anything, or even want them to win, but I'd quite happily go to one of their games. I like football.

mate there is 1000's of amatuer and junior games on a saturday when the bears are away go watch them.

Some of our fans do my fucking head in. You would go to a scum game what a mobie

mate there is 1000's of amatuer and junior games on a saturday when the bears are away go watch them.

Some of our fans do my fucking head in. You would go to a scum game what a mobie

Chill the fuck out. I have never been to watch Celtic. I live in the Highlands and I cannot get to any games.

All I'm saying is: if somebody had given me a ticket for the Celtic v Hapoel game on Thursday, and I was planning to be in Glasgow anyway, I would have gone.

I am a Rangers fan but am happy to watch any football. Whilst on holiday abroad I went to a Portuguese cup game. What's the problem?

He is no Rangers fan just a bullshiter.

Agrre wae that Minst , Ah dont even have any article of clothing that is green , the only things in ma hoose that are green are the Toilet roll and the grass , both serve the same purpose , one is fo me one fur the Dug !!!!

Agrre wae that Minst , Ah dont even have any article of clothing that is green , the only things in ma hoose that are green are the Toilet roll and the grass , both serve the same purpose , one is fo me one fur the Dug !!!!

Hi Reddrock, i am like you i hate the colour green, and how some people say that they would go to one of their games is beyond belief. They are scum who hate our club and thats why it bugs me when some of our playing staff say nice things about them and dont understand that the scum hate them.

Chill the fuck out. I have never been to watch Celtic. I live in the Highlands and I cannot get to any games.

All I'm saying is: if somebody had given me a ticket for the Celtic v Hapoel game on Thursday, and I was planning to be in Glasgow anyway, I would have gone.

I am a Rangers fan but am happy to watch any football. Whilst on holiday abroad I went to a Portuguese cup game. What's the problem?

we are rangers, they are celtic thats the problem! good and evil, black and white, ying and fucking yang!

we are rangers, they are celtic thats the problem! good and evil, black and white, ying and fucking yang!

A portugese cup game is not the same as going to a mick game. Will you stand there clapping as they come out to let the people sing? Would you just sit there as they sing nacho novo we know were you stay?? how about that glasgow rangers they kill there own fans? would you be happy to go watch football at a place like that ya fuckin hobbit

Would never wear a midden like that and the only reason I would go to a scum game we werent playing in would be if it was Hamburg or Linfield or someone like that playing them, I would probably go to any football game apart from the scum though, just to watch the game.

A portugese cup game is not the same as going to a mick game.

They are both football matches not involving my team. I see no difference.

Will you stand there clapping as they come out to let the people sing?

Nope.

Would you just sit there as they sing nacho novo we know were you stay??

As opposed to what? Fighting them? Performing a citizen's arrest?

would you be happy to go watch football at a place like that

I would rather watch my beloved Rangers, but I'll watch a game between two other teams if need be.

ya fuckin hobbit

No need for insults, monsieur.

cleland hattrick behave. a portugese cup tie i would imagine wouldnt have any the fans there spewing out there hatred for the country they live in.

ure comment about novo is actualy vile. are you one of this lot?? your the one who wouldnt mind going to the peado dome.

i think its discusting people would even think of it

Charity or not no self-respecting Rangers fan would dream of wearing that shite! I will never ever wear anything that relates to celtc.

And why would any Rangers fan go near the Glitterdome if we were not playing them?

This. He's no bluenose (tu)

[/thread]

Do you stay in a tent?

whats the harm if it's for charity!?? There are bigger things than football in life, some of you need to grow up a bit. If it isnt for charity though.......he should be banned from Ibrox for life !!!!!

Defintely, there are bigger things in life than blue and green. I would do it and if you wouldn't do it for charity then everyone that gets on our backs for being poor supporters are right. If it made an impact on the proposed cause or not, i'd still do it.

I'll reply to any of you in advance - I am a season ticket holder at Ibrox and have been for some years so none of your "Your not a real supporter bollocks!"

whats the harm if it's for charity!?? There are bigger things than football in life, some of you need to grow up a bit. If it isnt for charity though.......he should be banned from Ibrox for life !!!!!

Defintely, there are bigger things in life than blue and green. I would do it and if you wouldn't do it for charity then everyone that gets on our backs for being poor supporters are right. If it made an impact on the proposed cause or not, i'd still do it.

I'll reply to any of you in advance - I am a season ticket holder at Ibrox and have been for some years so none of your "Your not a real supporter bollocks!"

Behave mate ffs.

As people have said stick money in a charity tin, do a sky dive, bungee jump, sponsored walk, a marathon, a fun run but do not go and sit at the peado dome with oirlands number 1 club and listen to there national anthem and the like.

this thread :anguish:

cleland hattrick behave. a portugese cup tie i would imagine wouldnt have any the fans there spewing out there hatred for the country they live in.

ure comment about novo is actualy vile. are you one of this lot?? your the one who wouldnt mind going to the peado dome.

i think its discusting people would even think of it

I suppose we'll have to agree to disagree. To stress again; I have never been to Celtic Park. I have answered a hypothetical question.

I view Celtic the same way I view Aberdeen, Falkirk, Cowdenbeath, Sporting Gijon etc. etc. Some of the people on here make Celtic sound like the greatest, most terrifying presence in the world of football. To me they're just another club that will never be as great as the Rangers.

Cheers.