Pedro Mendes in the Sky studio for the Portsmouth game!

AlCapone

Gotta be honest, when i turned on Sky this afternoon and saw Pedro sitting there is also thought "What are yu doing there, when your team mates are playing at the same time".

Shouldn't all players be showing solidarity when their own club is playing?

Gotta be honest, when i turned on Sky this afternoon and saw Pedro sitting there is also thought "What are yu doing there, when your team mates are playing at the same time".

It should be compulsory in my opinion for the entire first team squad to attend the match if they are not playing.

He's injured ffs.

It should be compulsory in my opinion for the entire first team squad to attend the match if they are not playing.

He's injured ffs.

I am aware of that but he is still being paid by Rangers and is it too much to ask to show some solidarity with his team mates?

He's injured ffs.

I know hes injured but can you imagine Ryan Giggs when injured on the panel of a Rangers tv game while man u playing......me neither

He's injured ffs.

And your point is caller ???

He is a Rangers player who is part of the first team squad. his team mates are currently in a fight for the title (as he will be when fit again ) so he should be there, showing his support.

I agree that it should be mandatory for first team members to be present at all first team games ... mind you, it shouldn't need to be madantory, he should just be there !!

He is injured Walter will have given him permission to have a break, so why not?

There is an argument for saying if your injured that you are say allowed a break in the sun.....but to go on a tv panel for cash and to put yourself in the shop window when your colleagus are playing aint on im my humble opinion

He is injured Walter will have given him permission to have a break, so why not?

There is an argument for saying if your injured that you are say allowed a break in the sun.....but to go on a tv panel for cash and to put yourself in the shop window when your colleagus are playing aint on im my humble opinion

How do you that is his intention?

He isn't exactly on there doing keepy up's for fuck sake.

He's injured ffs.

I am aware of that but he is still being paid by Rangers and is it too much to ask to show some solidarity with his team mates?

Hello Tommy Sheridan!

oh really, well how about back in 1995 brian laudrup when he was out injured for a few weeks was on a danish sports tv channel talking about his brother, but i wont let that cloud your judgment.

was it goram or gough that said, "a team that drinks together, wins together" - that team with laudrup was amazing so a break here and there was ok, the moral was high. but at the moment the rangers team is in cliques which is damaging for the club as a whole. and i for one am wondering if pedro has really settled up here. his performances certainly suggest he hasnt, and it would not surprise me if he's gone come january 31st.

He's an injured Rangers midfielder, his team-mates are playing Falkirk FC today, he should have been there.

Being a conscientious type, were it me (I was never that lucky) I'd be sitting in the stand running the rule over opposition players that I'd be hoping to line up against the next time we play Falkirk.

Surely that's to my (his) advantage?

It would appear that Pedro isn't as fucking conscientious as I am. :pierre: