Allan Mcgregor

littletomlin

I will tell you how far he has come imo, some shot is hit from whatever distance with goal written all over it, i dont flinch because i expect him to save it, and he usually does, Goramesque.

my only worry cross balls little weakness

One of our only 'World Class' players tbh. And.. he's done it in the CL as well. Although we've been hammered in the CL, no way any of it was his fault. In fact, if it wasn't for him, things could have very, very bad indeed.

Say what you want about Walter, but his handling of the boozegate episode was first class. Now, if only the SFA can get their act together, and call him back to the National side.

I'd take him over Gordon in a heartbeat. 2 very good Keepers ... must be said.

best keeper in scotland actually i would go as far as saying the best keeper in britian played magic again 2 or 3 great saves great keeper and the new scotland manager should recall him and make him the no 1 keeper
i got slated after saying mcshagger was the best keeper(in britian) after his double save in the stuttgart game,so get the tin hat on...........

best keeper in scotland actually i would go as far as saying the best keeper in britian played magic again 2 or 3 great saves great keeper and the new scotland manager should recall him and make him the no 1 keeper
i got slated after saying mcshagger was the best keeper(in britian) after his double save in the stuttgart game,so get the tin hat on...........

Not sure about the best in Britain -- really hard to be 'the best' since on any given day, someone can be a genius. So... consistency is the key, and it's hard not to agree with your assessment of Allan. Which 'Keeper in Britain has been more consistent at all levels -- and pulls off wonder saves like him? Very short list indeed I'd say.

THE save v Bremen was one the best saves I've ever seen. No way he should get there. Still watch that every now and then.

McGregor will move the first chance he gets, the worrying aspect of that is how much we will accept
I think hes worth about 7 to £8million

I would say that is a fair valuation, considering Gordon went for about £9Million to a team with far less importance and stature as Manchester United, although I dont know if they really are in for him, regardless of the team, Mcgregor is worth about that much, accepting £4M would be ridiculous

McGregor will move the first chance he gets, the worrying aspect of that is how much we will accept
I think hes worth about 7 to £8million

I would say that is a fair valuation, considering Gordon went for about £9Million to a team with far less importance and stature as Manchester United, although I dont know if they really are in for him, regardless of the team, Mcgregor is worth about that much, accepting £4M would be ridiculous

i would agree that £4million would be a ridiculous amount of money to accept.

he's good, but tbh i wouldn't miss him over Alexander. People forget that the big talking points of Rangers in the last 3 years other than the CIS cup final in 2007, have all been with Alexander.
Rangers in the last 3 years other than the CIS cup final in 2007, have all been with Alexander. <cr> we won the championship this season!is that not a talking point?

he's good, but tbh i wouldn't miss him over Alexander. People forget that the big talking points of Rangers in the last 3 years other than the CIS cup final in 2007, have all been with Alexander.
Rangers in the last 3 years other than the CIS cup final in 2007, have all been with Alexander. <cr> we won the championship this season!is that not a talking point?

no because alexander was between the stix answer that ya clown.?