43 BEARS

kplfishtank

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

or guys that arent fortunate enough to have money to fly (tu)

Yep if it wasn't for the KPL bus I would have struggled to make many euro away trips through my 4 year apprenticeship as the wages weren't great.

Met some of the best people through these trips.

How much is it per person on the bus like ?

I think this one was around £145.

The cheapest was £100 for Auxerre a few seasons back.

Not bad at all if you can hack a bus journey.

What an experience this would have been :drool: Bus-ing it would be way better than flying.

I disagree.

A bus journey to Germany is around 20 hours. That is spot on.

I have been on 36 hour bus trips to Italy and they are just horrible on the way back. Seems like it is never going to end.

This trip is 40 hours on the bus. :anguish:

What an experience this would have been :drool: Bus-ing it would be way better than flying.

I disagree.

I have been on 36 hour bus trips to Italy and they are just horrible on the way back. Seems like it is never going to end.

Italy - is that when we played Livorno?

I suppose 40 hours after a defeat is long :craphead:

I disagree.

I have been to Livorno and Fiorentina on the bus.

To be fair they weren't too bad as we got a good swally as we had just beat Livorno 3-2 and were the first Scottish team to ever win in Italy.

And of course Fiorentina was just mental on the way home as we had just qualified for the Uefa Cup final.

:party:

I disagree.

I have been to Livorno and Fiorentina on the bus.

To be fair they weren't too bad as we got a good swally as we had just beat Livorno 3-2 and were the first Scottish team to ever win in Italy.

And of course Fiorentina was just mental on the way home as we had just qualified for the Uefa Cup final.

:party:

IF we get into Europe next year, I'll definitely have to give one of these trips a go.

Me and my son are flying on Tuesday and back Thursday much more convenient but I have driven to Germany and France before and it seems more of an adventure so going on the bus must be a gas but FFS 40 hours is more than anyone should have to endure.

:praise::praise::praise::praise::praise::praise:

id just like to wish the 43 guys travelling on the KINNING PARK LOYAL bus to sevilla a safe journey they leave at 4pm today and arrive in sevilla on tuesday morning

these guys are a credit to rangers

As someone who is going as an indie, do you know where the bears are meeting up in Sevilla?

Who the f**k gets a bus to Spain in this day and age? :huh:

Hardcore dedicated Rangers supporters? :praise: :praise: :praise:

Got it in one.

and

Alky bassa's!!! :sherlock:

:sherlock:

or guys that arent fortunate enough to have money to fly (tu)

With the cheap flights nowdays i'd be very surprised if it's that cheaper on the bus.

Me and my son are flying on Tuesday and back Thursday much more convenient but I have driven to Germany and France before and it seems more of an adventure so going on the bus must be a gas but FFS 40 hours is more than anyone should have to endure.

:praise::praise::praise::praise::praise::praise:

i am going with my son also flying from newcastle on tue we are fro dumfries are u flying into malaga