43 BEARS

kplfishtank

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking hell thats some journey, credit to themselves.

Out of interest how much was it for the bus ?

I'd venture it would be into the multiple several thousands of pounds sterling for a bus that size - maybe £50,000/£80,000/£100,000 or more??

They're a lot more expensive than cars, that's for sure. :rolleyes:

Me and my son are flying on Tuesday and back Thursday much more convenient but I have driven to Germany and France before and it seems more of an adventure so going on the bus must be a gas but FFS 40 hours is more than anyone should have to endure.

:praise::praise::praise::praise::praise::praise:

i am going with my son also flying from newcastle on tue we are fro dumfries are u flying into malaga

Yes, due in at 18:05 with Ryanair and have a hire car arranged to get over to Seville, I might have a couple of spare seats.

fair play to those on the bus but at £135 you could have had the pick of alot of flights. I booked up in october and got my flights for £18 return via barca.

My brothers are both flying over and i think their whole deal including hotel was about £70. It's madness paying that sort of money to travel on a bus.

fair play to those on the bus but at £135 you could have had the pick of alot of flights. I booked up in october and got my flights for £18 return via barca.

My brothers are both flying over and i think their whole deal including hotel was about £70. It's madness paying that sort of money to travel on a bus.

This year I travelled to Stuttgart on the bus. I didn't do it because I couldn't afford to fly, I actually probably spent a few hundred quid more but I done it because it's a great experience and you are with all your mates.

This year I travelled to Stuttgart on the bus. I didn't do it because I couldn't afford to fly, I actually probably spent a few hundred quid more but I done it because it's a great experience and you are with all your mates.

I think you can have an even better experience flying with your mates. It gives you more time to enjoy yourself in the City.

I think you can have an even better experience flying with your mates. It gives you more time to enjoy yourself in the City.

Ye canny sing the Billy Boys in the city. :rolleyes:

No it doesn't. You get there at the same time as the over nighter plane trip.

Obviously you are not a fan of the bus but I am and will always go at least 1 bus trip a year abroad.

Obviously you are not a fan of the bus but I am and will always go at least 1 bus trip a year abroad.

Can a come next year? :praise:

A 40-hour bus journey to support us in a game where even a win isn't enough. That's what you call a support!

Hopefully the guys have a great time and most importantly a safe journey.

Ye obviously never visited Bucharest mate.

I've spent a more enjoyable time on a Blackpool Tram.

Of course! :praise:

A 40-hour bus journey to support us in a game where even a win isn't enough. That's what you call a support!

They left at 4pm yesterday.

They still have another 14 hours to go! :lol:

Of course! :praise:

Excellent! (tu)

Unfortunately, I can remember the days when the bus was our only option! :ph34r:

our bus gets to sevilla before i do so they will have more time in the city as youve said

Fuck me :(

I'm sure they'll be KO'd by now anyway :lol:

No chance. The swally will still be flowing! :party:

:lol: Probably.

How come you missed this one? Working?

skelf got out the country but has lost his phone and possibly his marbles

How come you missed this one? Working?

No I fly out tomorrow.

Up at 3.30am and leave at 4.30am to drive over to KPLfishtanks house.

Early booze session. :beer1:

Superb! Have a good time!

I'll give you a text in the next few weeks about that ticket for Parkhead... :P