43 BEARS

kplfishtank

out of curiosity is the Kinning Park Loyal from the Red Lion or the District?

safe journey to all attending (tu)

no money, christmas and outrageous amounts of medication to cure whiplash prevents me from attending

Lyon Rouge

sneddon :pipe:

hello Colin

hanging about many toilets these days?

im sure i went with that bus to either Parkhead or Pittodrie once....

Yeah I was hanging out at the St Vincent Street toilets the other night :sherlock:

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who the f**k gets a bus to Spain in this day and age? :huh:

I am flying to this one but I always get the bus.

It is absolutely superb and you meet some of the best bears in the world.

KPL = (tu)

The KPL bus is pretty legendary, best one I've travelled on.

I got the bus to Parma back in the Advocaat days. The way there was good but the way back was absolutely horrendous. Any away game i go to now i'd always fly.

KPL bus?

No

EDIT: Come to think about it, it actually might have been the Kinning Park bus.

I got the bus to Parma back in the Advocaat days. The way there was good but the way back was absolutely horrendous. Any away game i go to now i'd always fly.

KPL bus?

No

:lol: How can you forget!?

You must know what pub you left from!? <cr>

KPL bus?

No

I remember we got picked up in the town. It was a bus my brother went on from time to time. I had never been on it before.

KPL bus?

No

To be fair it was 10 years ago and more.

Gary :pipe:

Would like to wish the good bears of the KPL and the various non-members travelling on the bus to Seville a safe and memorable journey.

I think the last euro bus I went on was Paris in 2001 when the Nithsdale ran 9 buses to the game from Glasgow.

I am a day trip flyer these days due to work commitments but loved the bus journeys (apart from unblocking the toilets!!)

I am sure there will be a few stories of such a long journey to be told by the time the bears come back on Friday.

Would like to wish the good bears of the KPL and the various non-members travelling on the bus to Seville a safe and memorable journey.

I think the last euro bus I went on was Paris in 2001 when the Nithsdale ran 9 buses to the game from Glasgow.

I am a day trip flyer these days due to work commitments but loved the bus journeys (apart from unblocking the toilets!!)

I am sure there will be a few stories of such a long journey to be told by the time the bears come back on Friday.

I find it incredible that the Nithsdale took 9 buses to Paris. That's just mental!!! :lol:

thats the guys away and im sure i seen a couple hundred cans of beer goin on coach

good luck to the guys and i will bring a lynx bullet for the smelly ones

Sorted that for you. :pipe:

i never knew till yesterday that alcohol can be drunk on a football coach as long as its not the day of a game

i never knew till yesterday that alcohol can be drunk on a football coach as long as its not the day of a game

I was under the impression it was 2 hours before the event starts.

I.e. If you have a bus going to Aberdeen you can drink on it until 2 hours before kick-off.