What Billy Connolly thinks of Rangers fans

sossyross

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Always found very funny. Aye, so what he supports them - we all have our faults. ;) Jeez-oh, not everyone who played or supports them is evil (Tommy Burns was a case in point). I've got mates who support them. Blanket stereotypes may be convenient for some, but they are lazy man's thinking and are never truthful. If that angers some here, so be it - I can live with it.

and we call the tims 'MOPES'

Billy doesnt offend me, I just strongly disagree with his own opinion of himself, and many others sadly, that he's the funniest man who's ever lived.

Ricky Gervias, Jack Dee, even Michael Macintyre, a few names off the top of my head who are funnier than Billy's ever been.

Can you imagine either of those three being touted as "Greatest Ever Englishman" alongside Churchill, Darwin, Newton etc... :lol:

I think you are missing the point here it is not about causing offence and being offended.

the point here is that it if it were say Bernard Manning or the like, a far superior joke teller than Connolly telling a joke and as people on here have quite rightly said it was only a joke, about a muslim or say it was lex mclean a well known blue nose saying the same about a roman catholic and they put it on their official video.

The Sunday Liam and the Daily Rebel would have a field fukin day.

Oh and going by the law of the land now the scottish legal system takes a dim view of anybody calling anybody else "Protestant Bastards" as the Big Yin quite clearly says.

"I was only telling a joke your honour, honest so I was tickety boo"

Tell it tae the judge Connolly

Typical responces you get on here from self lothing protestants.