What Billy Connolly thinks of Rangers fans

sossyross

billy connolly absolutely hates the catholic church and all they stand for ,,he was brought up a catholic and abused by both his father and his aunts of which he blames on their faith ....

he now has a love of the orange parades ,no joke ,i have seen him in glasgow on 3 occasions watching our parade and has openly said he loves it and what it stands for,and to add to that his son in law is an orangeman from belfast whos son billys grandson is being brought up protestant .....

lets just see what the child MACK tries to change my post to..

anyway the guy has been voted best comedian of all time ,by the fuckin comedians ,what more can you say

listen stupid!have you not made a cunt of yourself with this thread http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=133313 you fucking arse.

Don't you two start tonight.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

billy connolly absolutely hates the catholic church and all they stand for ,,he was brought up a catholic and abused by both his father and his aunts of which he blames on their faith ....

he now has a love of the orange parades ,no joke ,i have seen him in glasgow on 3 occasions watching our parade and has openly said he loves it and what it stands for,and to add to that his son in law is an orangeman from belfast whos son billys grandson is being brought up protestant .....

anyway the guy has been voted best comedian of all time ,by the fuckin comedians ,what more can you say

listen stupid!have you not made a cunt of yourself with this thread http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=133313 you fucking arse.

do i care ..not a jot...lol

you were proved wrong!deal with it you fucking rocket.oh don't threaten me again or you'll see what happens you fucking cocksocket.

you were proved wrong!deal with it you fucking rocket.

never proved wrong ,,and if thats all you have to live on then i am happy with that ,,,if it makes you happy ,then you deal with that ,get a life ffs

Can't say I have ever watched or listened to him for any length of time. Just not for me, and the same goes for any comedian.

Dour Cunt ! :lol:

Bar sport, I very rarely watch tv.

Don't you two start tonight.

:lol:

As above.

Can it, please.

no problem here mate ..

anyway as connolly says (that was the header billy connolly no?) the only reason his father abused him is because of the catholic church ,my father was frustrated because he couldnt divorce ,so he started on me ....fucking sad tbh..

Just realised the OP who has his knickers in a twist about this was the guy who accused Edu of playing the race card when he was abused and said he should have just gotten over it........ :lol:

Who said that I was offended about billy connolly.

Read the header whit dis it say.

One rule for one and another rule for others.

Just realised the OP who has his knickers in a twist about this was the guy who accused Edu of playing the race card when he was abused and said he should have just gotten over it........ :lol:

By the way how much time hiv you goat on yer fukin hands.

Its one thing posting comments but going through peoples history and finding oot wit they have posted b4.

who the fuk do you think u r Jessica Fletcher?

away back tae Cabot Cove

Billy Connolly a bigot? GTF. I remember him talking about a memory he had of the late Mat McGinn (he was also one of them). The pair of them got got in between some Old Firm fans, and things were about to kick-off. McGinn shouted at the lot of them "Away tae feck ya bunch of Orange Fenians". Both groups stood a bit bemused, before deciding they would GTF.

Muha funny as fuck. :lol:

People need to get a grip, Tim or not, he's a good person and a fucking funny one at that. I don't really find anything offensive about what he said anyway...its a bit of banter as someones already mentioned. I like to laugh. The funnyman makes me laugh.

The funnyman is good.

Billy Conolly is one of the best comedians of all time, yes he comes from an Irish Catholic background and supports the scum but he also served in the Territorial Army as a Para which says a lot about the kind of guy he is. I'm all for a bit of banter from each side however only one side is allowed to be broadcast and thats when I get irratated. The video posted was a guy heckling Billy and Billy heckling him back - all comedians do this.

Its one thing posting comments but going through peoples history and finding oot wit they have posted b4.

away back tae Cabot Cove

:clap::lol:

I just remember really moronic posts sometimes and i knew your name rung a bell........

away back tae Cabot Cove

:clap::lol:

I just remember really moronic posts sometimes and i knew your name rung a bell........

Nae Bother Columbo!!!

I'll get ma coat.

I don't especially like him but I don't think he is a bigot.

Isn't the song "No-one likes us we don't care"? All of a sudden people on here do care far too much. I wish people would stop acting like paranoid tims, unlike them we shouldn't need to try and convince ourselves that everyone loves us.

Billy Conolly is one of the best comedians of all time, yes he comes from an Irish Catholic background and supports the scum but he also served in the Territorial Army as a Para which says a lot about the kind of guy he is. I'm all for a bit of banter from each side however only one side is allowed to be broadcast and thats when I get irratated. The video posted was a guy heckling Billy and Billy heckling him back - all comedians do this.

as i said previously the guy may be seen at septic park supporting his team,but on their religion he has the same opinion as us...his quotes

"no children were abused whilst making this video"

"take your religions your vatican and fuck off"

"i dont approve of the catholic religion,its primitave,frightening and i find the whole child molestation on an international scale a disgrace and a united nations

cause"

so i think its safe to say that like us he supports his team ,but unlike most of them thats where it stops ...thankfully ..

he has bad mouthed them more than he has us ,infact that clip in the OP is maybe the 1 and only tbh ....and is it a dig ?

Tim or not, he's one funny fucker

(tu) Seen Connoly a few times now, and always come away with a sore jaw from all the laughing, at one concert he was slagging off guys who wear beige clothes, guess what colour my trousers were :P , point is if you can't laugh at yourself then it's time to chuck it.

Some people just need a humour transplant.