What Billy Connolly thinks of Rangers fans

sossyross

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldn't care less.

Why do people actually try to be offended?

Thank fuck they never heard Hugh Burns on Saturday night!

I had the privilege of seeing the bold Shug at a supporters do in Paisley back in the day. He sure is one of us!

billy connolly absolutely hates the catholic church and all they stand for ,,he was brought up a catholic and abused by both his father and his aunts of which he blames on their faith ....

he now has a love of the orange parades ,no joke ,i have seen him in glasgow on 3 occasions watching our parade and has openly said he loves it and what it stands for,and to add to that his son in law is an orangeman from belfast whos son billys grandson is being brought up protestant .....

I couldn't care less.

I had the privilege of seeing the bold Shug at a supporters do in Paisley back in the day. He sure is one of us!

Never have I heard it put in such certain terms what it means to be a Rangers man.

He might have been a tad blue with his language, but by christ did I feel part of something special.

That feeling only grew after hearing Hubbard and Simpson talk (tu)

I couldn't care less.

Alright so say somebody has a mobile phone movie of Hugh Burns on Saturday night!.

and they give it to the sunday liam or the dialy rebel. whit are they gonna say "aw its alright hes jist hivin a joke"

I dont fukin think so.

I couldn't care less.

Alright so say somebody has a mobile phone movie of Hugh Burns on Saturday night!.

and they give it to the sunday liam or the dialy rebel. whit are they gonna say "aw its alright hes jist hivin a joke"

I dont fukin think so.

They'd probably tell you to fuck off and stop wasting their time.

You'll cite Mr Findlay QC as an example of the papers picking on the Gers, but he was a high profile guy employed by the club at the time. No wonder they ran with it.

It's also the reason why he makes everyone turn their phones and cameras off before a gig :lol:

The guy's funny. I certainly don't understand why anyone can get offended watching that clip.

Brendan O'ffended might get annoyed at something like this.

Didn't imagine any of us would. Changed times....

billy connolly absolutely hates the catholic church and all they stand for ,,he was brought up a catholic and abused by both his father and his aunts of which he blames on their faith ....

he now has a love of the orange parades ,no joke ,i have seen him in glasgow on 3 occasions watching our parade and has openly said he loves it and what it stands for,and to add to that his son in law is an orangeman from belfast whos son billys grandson is being brought up protestant .....

lets just see what the child MACK tries to change my post to..

anyway the guy has been voted best comedian of all time ,by the fuckin comedians ,what more can you say

Guest SandyWaTp
Can't say I have ever watched or listened to him for any length of time. Just not for me, and the same goes for any comedian.

Dour Cunt ! :lol:

Billy Connolly a bigot? GTF. I remember him talking about a memory he had of the late Mat McGinn (he was also one of them). The pair of them got got in between some Old Firm fans, and things were about to kick-off. McGinn shouted at the lot of them "Away tae feck ya bunch of Orange Fenians". Both groups stood a bit bemused, before deciding they would GTF.

Guest SandyWaTp
Billy Connolly a bigot? GTF. I remember him talking about a memory he had of the late Mat McGinn (he was also one of them). The pair of them got got in between some Old Firm fans, and things were about to kick-off. McGinn shouted at the lot of them "Away tae feck ya bunch of Orange Fenians". Both groups stood a bit bemused, before deciding they would GTF.

I decoded your writing!

lets just see what the child MACK tries to change my post to..

anyway the guy has been voted best comedian of all time ,by the fuckin comedians ,what more can you say

listen stupid!have you not made a cunt of yourself with this thread http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=133313 you fucking arse.