The Dundee Utd Chairman retorts at Bain over rearranged game!

Boab

Ordinary United fans are actually charged the same as us, its only season ticket holders thompson is rewarding with the free entry. thats his pergoative.

You called me a hypocrite when you falsely claimed i wouldnt be attending the game - you were wrong, i am going. Im saying fans shouldnt boycott the game, and im not boycotting it - wheres the inconsistency there <cr>

I've never said id pay any price to see Rangers, you've conjured that from your head.

of course there are limits, but paying for 1 and a half games to see 1 and a half games does not strike me as overtly unreasonable

You said that if it was something like £50 you wouldn't go.

That is not morality. That is being a tight arsed wee hypocrite.

Paying the cost of 1.5 games to see 1.5 games is not unreasonable as a stand alone. It is damn fucking unfair when that lot get in for free though.

Away you and sit in the home end at Tannadice, you're acting like enough of a tool to fit right in.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ordinary United fans are actually charged the same as us, its only season ticket holders thompson is rewarding with the free entry. thats his pergoative.

You called me a hypocrite when you falsely claimed i wouldnt be attending the game - you were wrong, i am going. Im saying fans shouldnt boycott the game, and im not boycotting it - wheres the inconsistency there <cr>

I've never said id pay any price to see Rangers, you've conjured that from your head.

of course there are limits, but paying for 1 and a half games to see 1 and a half games does not strike me as overtly unreasonable

Ah, missing the difficult question again I see... :rolleyes:

No, i'm calling you a hypocrite because you're happy to label fans as deserters because they're unwilling to pay to access to a game they've already paid for, while at the same time saying you're unwilling to pay to travel to games outwith your local area. Added to that, you're now admitting your only going because it'll only cost you £12. <cr> It will certainly cost fans travelling from Glasgow or further afield more than that. maybe even £50....

So the question once again.....

Why do you feel you have the right to decide what other people should accept is, or is not, 'overly unreasonable' profiteering?

Even forgetting the fact that your only fucking going because it's handy! If they were charging £50 you've admitted you would not attend, so who do you think you are to decide that other people should accept to pay an additional £12?

You must have missed the stack of posts similar to this:

Refuse to take away tic ket allocation for that shithole for the rest of the season hit them in the pocket where it hurts

I posted the other day that I didn't think you were stupid, I'm starting to have a re-think! :P

The post you have quoted is about boycotting all remaining games for the season (one league game and any potential Cup game) to hit them in the pocket. Not about this game alone! :lol:doh

mccoist355 has to be at the wind-up. If he is it's some of the best forumming I've ever seen.

If he isn't, he must be a total muppet.

If he is I'll never be able to show my face on here again! :lol:

Hook, line and sinker...

mccoist355 has to be at the wind-up. If he is it's some of the best forumming I've ever seen.

Hook, line and sinker...

You've given him a way out of this now Jimbo :P

Hook, line and sinker...

I used to wonder, but he's deadly serious! You're safe in the sea for the moment, Jimbo :D

Hook, line and sinker...

:lol:

'ahahahahahahah. Got ye's!'

I'd leave LF.

Hook, line and sinker...

:lol:

'ahahahahahahah. Got ye's!'

I'd leave LF.

No you wouldn't. We'd get Dado to leave him in the outback and the rest of the admin to wipe this from history. We need the BB creator on here. :pipe:

alaska-fishing.jpg

....:lol: nah, rest easy Jimbo, i'm totally serious :ph34r:

I stand by my opinion.

If paying Utd for 1 and a half games to watch 1 and a half games is an injustice worthy of handicapping our chances of winning this hugely important match, by tipping the scales towards a partisan arab support revved up for the "grudge match", then thats up to individual fans, but i can't see it is.

alaska-fishing.jpg

.... :lol: nah, rest easy Jimbo, i'm totally serious :ph34r:

I stand by my opinion.

If paying Utd for 1 and a half games to watch 1 and a half games is an injustice worthy of handicapping our chances of winning this hugely important match, by tipping the scales towards a partisan arab support revved up for the "grudge match", then thats up to individual fans, but i can't see it is.

Exacta-fucking-mundo!

I stand by my opinion.

Stop implying that this match is going to be some sort of epic battle. Your over used tipping the scales/grudge match argument is pathetic.

You referred to an injustice but implied that it didn't exist. You were told like the rest of us at Tannadice that day that your ticket stub would be valid for the rearranged match. Dundee Utd are taking your wallet out and spunking all over it. They are forging the word mug on your forehead. That is the injustice.

I stand by my opinion.

Stop implying that this match is going to be some sort of epic battle. Your over used tipping the scales/grudge match argument is pathetic.

You referred to an injustice but implied that it didn't exist. You were told like the rest of us at Tannadice that day that your ticket stub would be valid for the rearranged match. Dundee Utd are taking your wallet out and spunking all over it. They are forging the word mug on your forehead. That is the injustice.

An 8 to 1 majority of united fans, rather than a roughly 50-50 split, tips the scales somewhat in their direction. That's obvious.

It's like playing downhill or with the wind on your back, it doesnt guarantee victory, but it helps.

I dont know whether it'll be an epic battle - but its certainly a match where victory is of epic importance imo, especially with trips to easter road and piggery round the corner.

Rather than paying for 1 and a half games to see 1 and a half games being a great injustice, i'm personally more disgruntled at having a perfectly good, fairly won lead from the 1st game scrubbed out. The rules are shite :angry:

alaska-fishing.jpg

....:lol: nah, rest easy Jimbo, i'm totally serious :ph34r:

I stand by my opinion.

So let me see if I have got this - 1 and a half payments and 1 and a half games. Great, so if we win on Tuesday that will be 4.5 points towards our league campaign (3 pts * 1.5). Oh no, forgot first half game did not count so therefore in reality didn't happen therefore should not need to be paid for. Therefore should be 1 payment for 1 completed match.