The Dundee Utd Chairman retorts at Bain over rearranged game!

Boab

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a case of that, I think fans object to being told what to do and say. If fans dont want to go because they feel ripped off that is their choice. I am not comfortable paying £12 when others in total have stumped up £37 and would hope no-one will think the worse of me for going and taking advantage. I understand why some arent going, my excuse for not going last time was a party the night before.

His ground should be boycotted, i wouldn't give that fanny another penny.

Not turning up to an away match is a pish way to land a blow on the opposition team, let alone a manner in which to support your own team.

Follow Follow we will follow Rangers

Everywhere, anywhere, unless-we're-ripped-off-for-an-abandoned gaaaame!

Dundee hamilton....

It's not the team we wish to land a blow on, it's the club. And the way to hit a club like Dundee Utd is in the pocket.

I would just charge that mob about £50 for their next game at Ibrox, see how they like it!

I'd hate to sink to their level, we have more class than that rat Thompson (even though they probably deserve it).

all judging Rangers fans who choose to go to the game, stating fans shouldnt be going to the game...

So explain why is it unfair to make a judgement on fans who choose NOT to go to the game?

Why can one side say what fans should do, but the other side cant?

Try a sensible answer to that rather than the usual abuse please.

People can chose to go or not to go.

You try to impose your position onto others by saying that by not going, they are 'deserting' the team.

Are you going?

when we asked them for help in delaying the league game the saturday before the uefa cup final they refused

when thompsons father died we agreed the postponement of our game against them as a mark of respect and played the game later in the season on a wed night when no doubt rangers lost money , a midweek game is usually a lower crowd than a weekend game yet our club helped dundee utd and 12 months later thompson repays our club by fleecing our fans for more money

boycott tannadice and hit him were it hurts him most in the pocket

This is probably a first for me in my 12 years of going to the games. Do i go to the game and enjoy the atmosphere and us winning the 3 points whilst lining the pockets of that c*nt? If i go does that mean i agree with what Scumdee Utd are doing, because i think its a disgrace. I would also like to show solidarity with the lads who aren't going as a point of principal but i dont know if i'd be willing to do that at the detroment of Rangers..... Really cant decide yet!

But let me ask people this, would you feel better if you didnt go and rangers lost knowing that you had proved a point and not gave in to this robbery? Or would you be happier if you went and just paid the £12 and rangers won and went top of the league as the away support encouraged a better performance......

Very tough descision.

This is probably a first for me in my 12 years of going to the games. Do i go to the game and enjoy the atmosphere and us winning the 3 points whilst lining the pockets of that c*nt? If i go does that mean i agree with what Scumdee Utd are doing, because i think its a disgrace. I would also like to show solidarity with the lads who aren't going as a point of principal but i dont know if i'd be willing to do that at the detroment of Rangers..... Really cant decide yet!

But let me ask people this, would you feel better if you didnt go and rangers lost knowing that you had proved a point and not gave in to this robbery? Or would you be happier if you went and just paid the £12 and rangers won and went top of the league as the away support encouraged a better performance......

Very tough descision.

The choice is:

1. Support Rangers in one of the most important games of the season, being built up day by day as a grudge clash for obvious reasons, that could see us go top of the league.

2. Stay at home/pub, and contribute to a depleted away end (you can hear the "what a shitey away support chants" from the arab scum already :anguish: ) when the players will be needing our 12th man support more than ever.

Our protests would be best made vocally at the game where they can hear them loud and clear by the arseholes in question.

We "line the pockets" of septic everytime we go there, and Reid talks us into the dirt every opportunity he gets, yet Bears would never considering "boycotting" a trip to the midden, would they?

Very tough descision.

The choice is:

1. Support Rangers in one of the most important games of the season, being built up day by day as a grudge clash for obvious reasons, that could see us go top of the league.

2. Stay at home/pub, and contribute to a depleted away end (you can hear the "what a shitey away support chants" from the arab scum already :anguish: ) when the players will be needing our 12th man support more than ever.

Our protests would be best made vocally at the game where they can hear them loud and clear by the arseholes in question.

We "line the pockets" of septic everytime we go there, and Reid talks us into the dirt every opportunity he gets, yet Bears would never considering "boycotting" a trip to the midden, would they?

To be fair thats a good point, but let people do what they think is right, not for anybody to judge who's a better fan than who! (tu)

My solution: Go to the game, Sing songs voicing our displeasure, support the team, watch us go top of the league, gloat to the t**** and the arabs. But dont spend a dime in their midden ! :)

Very tough descision.

The choice is:

No, because when we pay for a ticket for these games we see 90 minutes of football.

Not pay for a ticket, not see a game due to postponement, and then get charged more money to see what we already paid for.

Open your bloody eyes.

Very tough descision.

The choice is:

No, because when we pay for a ticket for these games we see 90 minutes of football.

Not pay for a ticket, not see a game due to postponement, and then get charged more money to see what we already paid for.

Open your bloody eyes.

Is he going on Saturday then??

It's a one off situation,i believe the fans staying away are correct and well within their rights to vent their anger in this way.

The fans going because they don't want to miss a game etc,you have my sympathy and you are also free to do as you wish.

The pish being peddled about deserting Rangers etc is so far off the mark it's unreal and how they soo need us for this match.

We have a fantastic vocal away support every second week and every game at the piggery,are we unbeaten because of this?

The players need to take a long hard look at themselves if they need anymore motivation than pulling on that jersey

with the chance to go top of the league

Very tough descision.

The choice is:

To be fair thats a good point, but let people do what they think is right, not for anybody to judge who's a better fan than who! (tu)

My solution: Go to the game, Sing songs voicing our displeasure, support the team, watch us go top of the league, gloat to the t**** and the arabs. But dont spend a dime in their midden ! :)

I'll join you in that! :cheers:

He's avoiding that question like the plague. I think we all know the answer. (tu)

(tu)

It's irrelevant. You're not seriously saying only season ticket holders are qualified to comment on this issue?

I've said clearly before, i have no problem with fans who cant afford to go or cant for other reasons.

It's being sanctimonious de-riding the fans going with the "principles" "you're just mugs" stuff that i've argued with.

There have been far more posts having digs at fans going than the other way round thats for sure. Look back on the threads from a while ago.

He's avoiding that question like the plague. I think we all know the answer. (tu)

(tu)

It's irrelevant. You're not seriously saying only season ticket holders are qualified to comment on this issue?

I've said clearly before, i have no problem with fans who cant afford to go or cant for other reasons.

It's being sanctimonious de-riding the fans going with the "principles" "you're just mugs" stuff that i've argued with.

There have been far more posts having digs at fans going than the other way round thats for sure. Look back on the threads from a while ago.

Ofcourse you have a right to comment, but your comments would have far more credibility if you wern't a part-time supporter.

im sure i heard the news report saying that only 300 fans from the original away section have bought tickets for this game?

is this true?????

Source?

Station?

the STV news report claimed it

from the 3500 away fans originally there, only 300 have bought tickets for next weeks game apparently