Walter Smith Supporters

Davie2909

YOu know what Walter has done alot fot the club i give you that helped us to 9iar, Uefa cup final, got us to the first CL group stage, Brought Laudrup and Gazza to the club and he has been a great servant to the club.

However now is his time to bow out gracefully fair enough it should have been in the summer but he needs to go now.

His tactics are out of date, he has no idea what kind of players we need anymore and continues to play players out of position Beasley on the right???? WTF

His subs last night showed that he is totally out of touch with the game Novo for Miller??? Lafferty for Beasley??? both did fuck all in the game IMO Fleck should have been on alot earlier he was trying to get on the ball and was delivering some decent balls into the box.

And playing Stevie Smith why?????

I know some of you are going to give it bla bla bla SMith has had no money to spend and substandard players etc but remember he has spent £30mill+ on these substandard players.

The other thing i am starting to get pissed off with is the constant lies baout giving the young lads a chance Ness is in line for a chance bla bla bl that was nearly 3 weeks ago now and he consistantly plays McCulloch, McMillan is available but no he sticks with Whittaker who has cost us a majority of the goals against in the CL.

Also one thing that shocked me last night was after 35 minutes Sevilla had 120+ completed passes and we had 30 FFS pass and move isnt something this team can do

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

YOu know what Walter has done alot fot the club i give you that helped us to 9iar, Uefa cup final, got us to the first CL group stage, Brought Laudrup and Gazza to the club and he has been a great servant to the club.

However now is his time to bow out gracefully fair enough it should have been in the summer but he needs to go now.

His tactics are out of date, he has no idea what kind of players we need anymore and continues to play players out of position Beasley on the right???? WTF

His subs last night showed that he is totally out of touch with the game Novo for Miller??? Lafferty for Beasley??? both did fuck all in the game IMO Fleck should have been on alot earlier he was trying to get on the ball and was delivering some decent balls into the box.

I know some of you are going to give it bla bla bla SMith has had no money to spend and substandard players etc but remember he has spent £30mill+ on these substandard players.

The other thing i am starting to get pissed off with is the constant lies baout giving the young lads a chance Ness is in line for a chance bla bla bl that was nearly 3 weeks ago now and he consistantly plays McCulloch, McMillan is available but no he sticks with Whittaker who has cost us a majority of the goals against in the CL.

Also one thing that shocked me last night was after 35 minutes Sevilla had 120+ completed passes and we had 30 FFS pass and move isnt something this team can do

Sevilla squad compared to ours, what were you expecting last night, should be glad we only got beat 1 - 0

Sevilla squad compared to ours, what were you expecting last night, should be glad we only got beat 1 - 0

It was effectivy a friendly so why not put in Wilson and Fleck and maybe one or 2 other young players. Again £30mill should have bought us a decent squad as well.

FFS the team cant even pass the ball properly

Judging Walter Smith on last nights performance is ridiculous.

We were playing Seville in Spain ffs. <cr>

Im not judging him on last night. But would you say he has managed to get it right at any point in the CL this season??? even in the league we are constantly being dominated by so called diddy teams.

What is a walter smith supporter ?

One who puts his legend status above the future of the club?

Yes thank you

So by wanting walter to stay as manager how are these people risking the future of our club ?

Answer me truthfully are you happy the way the team is playing? and also the team selection are you happy with that?

Im not judging him on last night. But would you say he has managed to get it right at any point in the CL this season??? even in the league we are constantly being dominated by so called diddy teams.

stuttgart away ?

Yes thank you

So by wanting walter to stay as manager how are these people risking the future of our club ?

Answer me truthfully are you happy the way the team is playing? and also the team selection are you happy with that?

Of course I am not happy with the way the team is currently playing, does that mean I want the manager sacked….no….

His team selection is li ited by injuries and a small squad, having his first choice midfield, best player and our most dominant european player sold has cost us dearly this season.

Walter was right in what he said we simply weren't good enough this year

No, but you're OP was focusing on decisions made last night.

I'm as dissappointed as anyone after this dismal campaign, but a 1-0 defeat in Seville is not a low-point.

So if thats your ambition for our club we really are in trouble. Imagine being happy to avoid big defeats, says it all for me.

im a walter fan, maybe fading a bit but i do support him, look at the bigger picture and maybe give the guy some credit for sticking around on a sinking ship, i hear, what is a walter fan?, not a rangers fan etc, dont confuse them both they both are rangers to me and i feel most should be ashamed of themselves on here.

we have no team to even contemplate competing in europe, and if we are so bad and other spl teams are improving why are we still on course for the title, oh wait that cant be walter or the players, it must be the shit we play week in week out, we gotta live within our means and with doing so we are gonna get another title and an easier route to europe next term than our foes, we may not do well next term in europe but we will be on a slow step in the right direction, we aint the club we were and we can get back there but it gotta take time without a buyer and it has to supported with PATIENCE by the fans

stuttgart away ?

45 minutes out of 540 come on to fuck

I've said this in a few threads now, yes the management team have to take some responsibility for the results, but so do the players, they are wearing the jersey and they should be playing for that jersey, get on the pitch and at least try to impress even if they're chasing shadows but at least show some commitment.

I honestly think this will be Walter's last season in charge, and lets be honest at this moment in time who would want to manage Rangers?

So if thats your ambition for our club we really are in trouble. Imagine being happy to avoid big defeats, says it all for me.

Ambition and reality, there is a difference, stop living in cookoo land and get real with the situation, 1 - 0 last night was an improvement in fairness

stuttgart away ?

45 minutes out of 540 come on to fuck

Until we conceded against Seville at home!

im a walter fan, maybe fading a bit but i do support him, look at the bigger picture and maybe give the guy some credit for sticking around on a sinking ship, i hear, what is a walter fan?, not a rangers fan etc, dont confuse them both they both are rangers to me and i feel most should be ashamed of themselves on here.

we have no team to even contemplate competing in europe, and if we are so bad and other spl teams are improving why are we still on course for the title, oh wait that cant be walter or the players, it must be the shit we play week in week out, we gotta live within our means and with doing so we are gonna get another title and an easier route to europe next term than our foes, we may not do well next term in europe but we will be on a slow step in the right direction, we aint the club we were and we can get back there but it gotta take time without a buyer and it has to supported with PATIENCE by the fans

You have just hit on one of my point he has spent £30mill so we should have a reasonably good team able to hold there own.

I've said this in a few threads now, yes the management team have to take some responsibility for the results, but so do the players, they are wearing the jersey and they should be playing for that jersey, get on the pitch and at least try to impress even if they're chasing shadows but at least show some commitment.

I honestly think this will be Walter's last season in charge, and lets be honest at this moment in time who would want to manage Rangers?

The biggest issue there is.

With our current squad, off-field issues and no money to spend.

The biggest issue there is.

With our current squad, off-field issues and no money to spend.

Totally i agree and its gonna be hard for any new manager coming in because the current squad is fucking awful.

Yes thank you

With the squad he has assembled we are now at the level of Hibs and Dundee United in the league and we have been humiliated in the CL. We are not fit enough, lack technique, lack sharpness, have no idea how to change things when we are struggling, players are playing outwith their natural positions and, subsequently, their comfort zone. We are team devoid of any confidence and that is with a manager who is lauded for his ability to man-manage.He is, and always has been, loathe to use youth so we can't even use that route to stimulate some improvement or enthusiasm.

I will agree with him on something. As a team, we are suffering from stagnation and it is quite apparent that the current incumbents of our mangement set-up are unable to rectify this.

Ambition and reality, there is a difference, stop living in cookoo land and get real with the situation, 1 - 0 last night was an improvement in fairness

I live in the real world, its the Walter lovers who live in another world, the club is in a mess, standard of football is shocking and the players he has bought cant even do the basics.