Conceded goals?

We absolutely must sort out the right side of defense, whether it's throwing Bougherra out there or using a young guy, a change needs to be made. Teams come into the game against us knowing exactly how to cause trouble

Whittaker has lost the plot defensively right now as proven once more in seville. He also lost us the game at Pittodrie with his inability to stop a cross coming in. The sooner Broadfoot is back the better, but yes I feel as though we do need another RB but it shouldn't be the priority right now. At the moment I think Walter should play Andy Little at RB

Whittaker has lost the plot defensively right now as proven once more in seville. He also lost us the game at Pittodrie with his inability to stop a cross coming in. The sooner Broadfoot is back the better, but yes I feel as though we do need another RB but it shouldn't be the priority right now. At the moment I think Walter should play Andy Little at RB

I'D agree with with that ,if Walter was actuaully forced into playing Wilson ,surely he must force himself into playing Little at right back,(although no doubt he'll stick with Whittaker ,or play McCulloch there instead)

WATP

what has happened to whitty, really cause he was looking so promising on the wing and suddenly hes in a major decline of ability, tactical awareness and his main duties to defend, does he think he needs to push up constantly cause thats what basically made hutton a household name, he aint no hutton but he is a household name but for the wrong reasons

what has happened to whitty, really cause he was looking so promising on the wing and suddenly hes in a major decline of ability, tactical awareness and his main duties to defend, does he think he needs to push up constantly cause thats what basically made hutton a household name, he aint no hutton but he is a household name but for the wrong reasons

He is fragile mentally. Rangers may be too big for him.

Too many. The opposition managers targetted that side and our master tactician had no answer to it. As poor as Whittaker is, Broadfoot is not the answer.

This is the biggest worry of all. Everyone knows how weak we are down that side and its becomming a free for all. :(