The first corner thats went over the first defender . . .

BLUEDIGNITY

. . . this Season ! (tu) OURS ! Well done DMB ! You had a good gemme wee man, jist wish ye were 3 stones heavier (tu):sherlock:

Pity Novo still has no clue how to take a corner.

DMB also had the first corner I have seen go back to our own half; have to add a comment from a guy in the row behind me after one of his many contacts with the ground " FFS take these f------ bananas off your feet!"

. . . this Season ! (tu) OURS ! Well done DMB ! You had a good gemme wee man, jist wish ye were 3 stones heavier (tu):sherlock:

DMB also had the first corner I have seen go back to our own half; have to add a comment from a guy in the row behind me after one of his many contacts with the ground " FFS take these f------ bananas off your feet!"

Standard issue at Ibrox see Naismith, Novo, Lafferty, etc.

Lads... DMB + bananas ain't cool. Get a grip. Think for just 1 more second before screaming at the guy.. ok? Innocent perhaps? But...

Lads... DMB + bananas ain't cool. Get a grip. Think for just 1 more second before screaming at the guy.. ok? Innocent perhaps? But...

His boots were yellow mate, looked like bananas.

Even Edu slagged him about his banana pass...

Where do you start with this shite? :rolleyes:

Seriously, what the fuck are you talking about?

I'd hope that you're not throwing the accusation around that I think you are.

Surely yer not bein serious here?

His boots were yellow - bananas are yellow.

He sliced the ball - bananas are slippery.

Keep it simple.