Martin O'Neill

Muff

It pains me to say it but the jobs he has done at Leicester, celtc and Aston Villa really show how good a manger he is.

I always thought he acted like a tit by jumping up and down at celtc but he does it with Villa as well.

Possibly the next Man Utd manager?

His Aston Villa is brilliant, incredibly hard to break down, tough and commanding in defence and fantastic on the break!!!

They aren't brilliant. Let's not go over using that word. They are good at what they do. The question will be will they be up their in may. He would make an excellent Rangers manger though.

His Aston Villa is brilliant, incredibly hard to break down, tough and commanding in defence and fantastic on the break!!!

They aren't brilliant. Let's not go over using that word. They are good at what they do. The question will be will they be up their in may. He would make an excellent Rangers manger though.

That'll be the day!

Hes done well, but I think he is a bit lucky that Arsenal and Liverpool are at their weakest in years. A top 4 finish is certainly achievable this season.

I'd be shocked if Villa finished above Spurs and City never mind the top 4.

He's quite obviously a fantastic manager but i struggle to comprehend how so. Tactically, he is totally basic and he comes across as an embarrassing/stuttering mess in interview.

IMO they are a brilliant side, they are maybe only 2 or 3 players away from being able to compete for league titles IMO. Need more depth in midfield.

IMO they are a brilliant side, they are maybe only 2 or 3 players away from being able to compete for league titles IMO. Need more depth in midfield.

:craphead:

Hes done well, but I think he is a bit lucky that Arsenal and Liverpool are at their weakest in years. A top 4 finish is certainly achievable this season.

I'd be shocked if Villa finished above Spurs and City never mind the top 4.

He's quite obviously a fantastic manager but i struggle to comprehend how so. Tactically, he is totally basic and he comes across as an embarrassing/stuttering mess in interview.

I agree, a solid hard working team with pace and threat on the counter attack, but along way off top 4 standard still IMO.

Think Liverpool will battle City for 4th spot and probably get it.