Tannochside RSC

TunnyLoyal

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tannochside Rangers Supporters Club

On behalf of the committee, we would like to thank all members and visitors for the support they have gave us and our team over the last season. We ended the season with 80 members on our books which is a fantastic achievement.

We are working on our new website, www.TannochsideRSC.com, it should be launched this month.

Bus times for 3pm at Ibrox:

Tannochside Olde Club : 1.15pm, The Castle (Uddingston Cross) : 1.00pm

All times for any other games will be in the Bellshill Speaker prior to the match.

We have noticed that people have started trying to bring alcohol onto the bus over the past season, more than previous seasons. We would like to make it clear that NO ALCOHOL IS ALLOWED and if you are caught with alcohol on the bus you will be asked to leave and will be banned for 3 matches. If you are caught again you will receive a life ban.

Strathclyde Police are cracking down and the fines we could receive have reached 4 figure sums.

Costs:

Renewing membership:

Adult: £2 Child: £1

New membership:

Adult: £6 Child: £3

Members dues:

Adult: £4 Child: £2

Non members:

Adult: £5 Child: £3

If you are a member then you are due to pay your dues for every home SPL match of the season even if you are not travelling on the bus. You will be expected to pay this at the next home match.

Away games:

We have successfully ran a points system for the past 2 seasons which has seen the regular away members going to 99% of games. If you go to an away game with us then we will give you a point. The points system decides who gets the tickets fairly.

Here’s to 3 in a row! Rangers ‘til the Boyne runs dry!

Thanks Jordan.

Yep I am sure it will be, starting off at 11am in Sat.

We have 7 new members already joining tomorrow and I am sure there will be a few more asking me about it tomorrow.

Happy days. :cheers:

Nice post mate

You will be busy the morra then :lol:, Need a hand give us a shout (tu)

Btw, hope you told Gaz that the flag was in safe habds in the Westbourne, the Welders, the Great Eastern, Days Hotel ........

:beer1:

You pay £6 for a membership for the whole season ? Correct if wrong

I would have to pay £15 to get no away tickets basically all a member gets is discounted bus to home games :lol:

You pay £6 for a membership for the whole season ? Correct if wrong

I would have to pay £15 to get no away tickets basically all a member gets is discounted bus to home games :lol:

What you on about?

Where did I mention £15?

Membership costs £6 and £2 every year after that to renew. This entitles the members to only pay £4 a match, get both Celtic buses for free, £10 cash gift at xmas and various other trips throughout season paid for.