Will any of the 1st team leave in january?

nvager

I am trying not to think about it, if someone leaves then we just have to deal with it. I wont be happy unless it is McCulloch.

No chance Lee moving - WS would resign first!

I dont think there will be many changes, but have a feeling one player will leave - maybe MacGregor

I think we will keep our best players. Losing any of them would make retaining the SPL title unlikely.

One or two mediorce/crap players might go. As long as they are replaced I will be happy.

Would the fact that Boughie is away at the african Nations Cup not make it less likely that we will be able to sell him?

That's what I'm thinking, teams that are going to spend money on a player are probably going to want an immediate return on investment, rather than waiting around for a month

We may accept a bid from an english premier league club for Mcgregor and then it will be up to him. Don't think Boyd ill go as he only wants to play for the Rangers. Bougherra will be off in the summer. Webster will come back in next year hopefully injury free to play with Danny Wilson I suspect

Think Beasley could be away and from what I've read in the past couple of days Alexander as well. Not sure how much we would get for either player though

if beasley played wae the papes it would be 4million and Alexander would be classed as around 4million too. As they play for us £800k for beas and 600k for neil

Think Beasley could be away and from what I've read in the past couple of days Alexander as well. Not sure how much we would get for either player though

if beasley played wae the papes it would be 4million and Alexander would be classed as around 4million too. As they play for us £800k for beas and 600k for neil

I'd be quite happy with that for Beasley. Don't think we paid anymore than that for him. In terms of Alexander we should be looking at least a couple of million for him