Milosevic out

Deej

RANGERS will have one less thing to worry about when Osasuna visit Ibrox in the UEFA Cup on Thursday, after striker Savo Milosevic limped out of the Spanish side's 1-0 defeat to Racing Santander.

The Serbian striker pulled a muscle in his left leg and coach Jose Angel Ziganda had to replace him just after 25 minutes of the Primera Liga match. It was then revealed after the match Milosevic will not travel to Glasgow for the first leg of the last-16 encounter

all the better for us :D

im going to put a wee bet on £10 for us to win 3-0 :D

i was going to put a bet on for the spl fixtures this weekend i got them all right. pity i slept in :( i would have ut an accumulator on and 5 teams would have come good :( probably missed out on about £220 boohoo. i bet if i had put it on then someone would have let me down

RANGERS will have one less thing to worry about when Osasuna visit Ibrox in the UEFA Cup on Thursday, after striker Savo Milosevic limped out of the Spanish side's 1-0 defeat to Racing Santander.

The Serbian striker pulled a muscle in his left leg and coach Jose Angel Ziganda had to replace him just after 25 minutes of the Primera Liga match. It was then revealed after the match Milosevic will not travel to Glasgow for the first leg of the last-16 encounter

all the better for us :D

<cry> haha