Steven Davis

Muff

Outstanding once again - the centre of midfield with two wide men is his best position!

Yet again showed that he's our best player. When he's not got the ball, he's alway's looking for it, alway's making a run, or sitting back to cover. His passing, bar a few was immense, and he, along with McCulloch kept both Gomis, and Bauben quiet. He's not scared to put a foot in, or challenge for a ball in the air, alway's looks to pick out a pass, and has some engine in him.

It also helps when there is a right back in the team who can defend, and players who are actually looking for the ball - at times there is too much pressure on him, and he's asked to do too much.

Keep it up :clap:

Guest johngers
i really didn't see it tonight, too often he doesnt look up or when he should pick up the ball and run he slows down the play.

Cant take a man on. Shorts filled with fear at the prospect but he is from Ulster.

:lol:

Get this T*** off our forums.

i really didn't see it tonight, too often he doesnt look up or when he should pick up the ball and run he slows down the play.

Cant take a man on. Shorts filled with fear at the prospect but he is from Ulster.

No T*** here and a far bigger Rangers fan than Davis ever will be.

THE FLYING TAAIGG PIG ASIDE ,,,we all know davis is an ulsterman so why remind us ffs and he IS a better player than any you have ..especially in the middle of the park ....and thats where he should stay ....jealousy speaks volumes guys..

He is taking the piss only go to see 10 Mins of the game and tesco and what I saw was ravistaking the ball down the Lin beating his man

Anyway, ignore those two - Steven Davis was outstanding, long may it continue :clap:

ignore what two?....

all us bears know how good Steven Davis is ,playing where he should be ,we have said such for nearly a year now ,

its just worrying that the LEGGEND that is walter smith has taken so long to realise such ....or will that change at the weekend? WHO FUCKING KNOWS ..