5 pts from next 3 games

littletomlin

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 points would be great. Keeps them at bay and means we can still keep the confidence high. They MUST win on Jan 3rd.

THEY, fuck THEY, we must win!

No, we can win and possibly should based on form etc muff but we don't HAVE TO win. For example, if the match ends in a draw, which fan base will be happier? I think ours because we will still be top and they will still be chasing.

7 points would be great. Keeps them at bay and means we can still keep the confidence high. They MUST win on Jan 3rd.

THEY, fuck THEY, we must win!

No, we can win and possibly should based on form etc muff but we don't HAVE TO win. For example, if the match ends in a draw, which fan base will be happier? I think ours because we will still be top and they will still be chasing.

Form goes out the window when it comes to Rangers v celtc!

We should be looking to win every match, and although we won't, a win on the 3rd should be expected - any othe rattitude is not acceptable!

I think it will be a tough, tight match, and I reckon it will be a draw, but fuck that, Hibs, and Easter Road, at this moment in time, is more important. We must go there on Sunday, and win!

i would be happy with that

Why?!

hibs will kick us of the park as they always do when we go there

utd we should take another 3 off them

and at piggery smith will play for a draw with 4-5-1 formation as it pains me to say i think we might drop points there :anguish:

Thats nonsense.

Hibs are arguably the best team in the league for 'playing Football'.

That comments shows your lack of Scottish Football knowledge IMO.

i would be happy with that

get a f**k*n* grip anything less than 9 wont do

who the fuck are you coco more like fucking coo coo

i wont get a grip as I would be happy with that not

saying everyone else has to be so you get a grip coo coo