Rasiak

blueben_d

Don't know an awful lot about him TBH.

He seems to have scored a few this season though and we certainly need a Prso replacement for next season.

Hope we dont go for him. Although he has scored 20 goals this season, he is a lazy streak of p*sh. His work rate and movement is shocking. We already have Boyd, we dont need another. We need a striker who is willing to work hard, someone with a bit of pace and skill and that will score goals, Rasiak is the complete opposite!

Yeah Polish and has played for about 9 different clubs and is only 28. Was at Spure before Southampton and I dont think he scored once for them. He is p*sh!

Hope we dont go for him. Although he has scored 20 goals this season, he is a lazy streak of p*sh. His work rate and movement is shocking. We already have Boyd, we dont need another. We need a striker who is willing to work hard, someone with a bit of pace and skill and that will score goals, Rasiak is the complete opposite!

on last night's showing i'd have to agree, the commentators did say he was surprisingly quiet though so I wouldn't judge him purely on that showing.

I know Nugent was never a possibility, but the guy is a class act, could see from that game why everyone wants him. His finish was class

I don't think that Raisak is the answer either. We need a player like Novo to partner Boyd but who is more of a complete player. I think Novo is a good player and his work ethice is beyond question however he hasn't quite got what it takes to make a difference in big mathces.

I think someone like Nonda who is on loan at Blackburn would be ideal. Have no idea what he would cost and I can only imagine that his wages would be high. However I think he would be worth a significant investment and would make a big difference to the team.