Sellck game off

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If we win every game from now on we will win everything no problem.

<cr>

Whats with the confused face?is that not true as to what he says?

Aye, it's a bit obvious but!

If we win every game from now on we will win everything no problem.

<cr>

Whats with the confused face?is that not true as to what he says?

Aye, it's a bit obvious but!

so why are you confused?it's not hard to understand!

the tims will be majorly disappointed about the game being called off, they would have been desperate to try and shift their shite performance against hamilton from the system

instead they have to try change that performance now against a rampant rangers team

and they will be bricking it

This is great news. Not only will the scum be 10 behind after Sunday.. they will have a tough match to make up as well to look forward to.

#53 is getting close .. win the next 2 and... we have a reason to be confident...

lol I see Liewell blaming the fucking road conditions on Kille? ffs. Just gets better all the time.

Let's focus on United tonight. We simply must win this game. Then we can go into the OF 7 points clear and Timmy will be really shitting himself. Mowbray will really feel the pressure and I don't think he's someone who can handle pressure too well.....

They may have more time to prepare for the OF, but from my experience as a footballer it's better to have a competitive match midweek in order to maintain match sharpness and a sort of match "rhythm" (especially when you're on form), than to have more training/preparation time.

IMO the calling off is good for us.

If we can get a victory tonight it means there is huge pressure on the Tims on Sunday. It's much better to have the points in the bag rather than playing catch-up. 10 points clear on Jan 4 would do very nicely indeed

Liewell has completely lost the plot.

He is right to be critical! Our groundstaff clear the area around the stadium.Killie could have made their apprentices,youth players, groundstaff etc work on the area around the stadium or paid some locals to help out. These moaning small time teams who always plead poverty do nothing to help themselves.

Killie are awful, probably the least likely team to take points of either the OF and have been for years.

I read Liewell's pish last night, playing the blame game and pointing the finger. pathetic doesn't go near summing him up.

Also, like al of us I hope to be 10 points ahead by Sunday night. Everyone knows what happens when we get a bit of wind behind our sails...Let's not get too cocky. Let's just turn up, unleash Boyd/Miller/Novo and beat them badly.