Lafferty tonight

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought he was absolutely shocking tonight. No commitment, couldn't pass the ball, didn't have the heart, hiding from his duties. Even though we won 7-1 I still think we have other options in that part of the field. Waste of fucking money !!

Unfortunately, Smith cannot see past him. We are stuck with the boy Im afraid.

Simply not good enough!

I tried to support him by saying that he is playing out of position, which he is, but I expect every single player to be able to control a ball, pass the ball, jump, win headers and show some fight.

£4m well and truly wasted. Sadly he is on a 5 year contract :(

still have no idea why he insists on playing him out wide he is never a winger

spot on

he's low in confidence because he isnt a fucking winger

would play him up front with boyd on sunday if DMB is fit

Would love to see that TBH, but with Little coming on late in the game........... I wonder !!! :rolleyes:

spot on

Would love to see that TBH, but with Little coming on late in the game........... I wonder !!! :rolleyes:

think little was brought on to have a go at dods, pity he just missed :sherlock:

spot on

think little was brought on to have a go at dods, pity he just missed :sherlock:

Maybe !!

He's like a poor man's Peter Crouch stuck on the wing. But he's still quite young. I'm not going to give up on him yet...

Fucking wish he was mate. Wish he was. Just because he's a big lanky gangling plank doesn't give him class. He's fucking hopeless in that position. Obviously showing enough in training to keep playing there, but I have noticed that players are not using him as much. A lot of our attacks break down in that part of the field. Good to see your optimism mate.

i never even saw the game but id bet my lifetime savings he was pish the guy cant even play football dont know what walter sees in him,he is the biggest waste of money ever maybe even more so than flo