Name yourselves!

Canadaready

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I gave Boydy a 10+, I hate too say this about fellow bears but there are some on here posting who are nothing but fuckin moaners, who will moan about anything and everything.

Stop picking on Muff, thats not fair. :D

I gave him a 3 - just to be different. lol

You have been referred to the banning tribunal.

Oh jeesh, of course he deserved a 10, but come on

Some need to think of the whole absurdity of polls on forums - mark him a 10 or a 3, makes no difference to anybody

Tell you what, if we win on Sunday, Ill give everyone a 10 lol

I was just joking though :sherlock:

Yeah, I figured lol

I should have said I was trying to give him a 30 and messed up, giving him a 3 instead lol

Some need to think of the whole absurdity of polls on forums - mark him a 10 or a 3, makes no difference to anybody

I was just joking though :sherlock:

Yeah, I figured lol

Let's all have a right good LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sherlock:

I should have said I was trying to give him a 30 and messed up, giving him a 3 instead lol

Gave him a 10 !!! Any player who scores 5 goals can get NO LESS than a 10! must be the Lurkers.

Actually I wont - if we win on Sunday, Ill be too pished to log in

Ad gie you 2 cnuts 10, Knotted rope steeped in brine ower yer backs ! :sherlock:

Great, usually have to pay 50 bucks for that kinda thing!

i gave him a 7. scoring isn't everything, and i don't think that just cause he scored most our goals it should guarantee him a 10. he only finished of they five moves, that many other players were involved in creating

i gave him a 7. scoring isn't everything, and i don't think that just cause he scored most our goals it should guarantee him a 10. he only finished of they five moves, that many other players were involved in creating

:ph34r:<cr>

It kind of is - your team can't score, then a 0-0 is the best result you can ever achieve.

Gave him a 10 !!! Any player who scores 5 goals can get NO LESS than a 10! must be the Lurkers.

Actually I wont - if we win on Sunday, Ill be too pished to log in

Ad gie you 2 cnuts 10, Knotted rope steeped in brine ower yer backs ! :sherlock:

Great, usually have to pay 50 bucks for that kinda thing!

As I have hinted a'll dae it for fcuk all with glee ! :sherlock:

It kind of is.

yuss, +1

It kind of is.

yuss, +1

Well done - got me good and proper.

I used to like you Black.

It kind of is.

yuss, +1

Well done - got me good and proper.

I used to like you Black.

you fucking hid it well!

Boyd visits these forums. He'll be gutted about your 3 and never score again.

I gave Boydy a 10+, I hate too say this about fellow bears but there are some on here posting who are nothing but fuckin moaners, who will moan about anything and everything.

I agree with you one hundred percent Colin, I just hope the players stay away from this forum, some of the postings are really diabolical and should be removed.