Miller, bougy,thomson,naismith and beasley

littletomlin

We will miss Miller and Bougherra, the others would make no impact in this game.

we will miss bougy and miller but i disagree with the others will make no impact in the game beasley on a wide pitch hogging the touchline and would rip fox all day long with his trickery and pace firing in the balls to boyd and him tucking them away and thomson i would rather him in the middle than mcculloch any day as him and davis in the middle compliment each other and gives davis a free role and thomson breaking up play

I have a feeling that DMB will start along with Novo on the other wing with Sir Boyd and Lafferty up front, the rest of the team unchanged except for Wilson in for Boogy. Very solid team. At least a score draw hopefully a win, but as we all know form isnt a factor in this fixture, they NEED the points more than we do, so I expect us to hit the succesfully on the counter, but the biggest problem is going to be GOLLUM as the fourth official giving them every decision and dest to get one of ours sent off