So Where's the Outcry From the Media After Dodds' Cheating?

Ruddie

i hate dodds, hes a dirty unprofessional prick. Shame andy little hadnt broke his leg with that tackle. I normally wouldnt wish an injury on any player but hes injured so many players he deserves it.

No one from the club will speak out about the double standards ............

Hopefully we're well fired up for sundays game and give the tims a right bleaching

another paranoia thread. Lafferty's was more blatent and shocking. No excusing Dodds, but it is different.

Lets try and loose the chip on our shoulders eh

Are you still getting your drinking water out of lead pipes up there?

Both took a dive ... simple as that

the thing thats gets me is the interview with boyd after where he said colum told him it was for the kick and dodds claimed he punched him.surley after re watching it golum can see there is no kick.so why so fast to throw out the apeal.

I've watched the footage of the incident and it was nothing - he made a meal of it. Also, when was Miller supposed to have thrown a punch? Never saw anything like this.

me neither

(tu)

i dont know what these bears are on about stating mythical "facts" that miller punched someone, kicked smeone, deserved to be sent off etc etc

thats total nonsense, miller done nothing wrong, absolutely nothing

As soon as I saw it I said "cheat", what were you watching?

As soon as I saw the highlights, I actually thought it was a red card. While I'm not so sure now, I think Miller could have avoided that confrontation completely. Dods play-acted but there are very few in football who don't. Watch any European game and a player does a thousand tumbles after he's been tripped. It's a part of the game I hate seeing.