Sky sports

markoger

Most biased commentating ive heard in a long time, wonder if we'll get Hately and McCall commentating for the Ibrox game

Not Hateley please, he's like listening to a Vidiprinter <cr>

lol sorry i meant any ex rangers player

why did sky let the whole world hear that oirish song on tannoy before the game, every word clear as day

panning round all the rat catchers

S C U M

sellik have been on SSN all week regarding this game

we snippets of rangers but millions of slabbering over ra sellik

why did sky let the whole world hear that oirish song on tannoy before the game, every word clear as day

panning round all the rat catchers

S C U M

sellik have been on SSN all week regarding this game

we snippets of rangers but millions of slabbering over ra sellik

all bears should get on the email regarding todays coverage, totally unaceptable!

Most biased commentating ive heard in a long time, wonder if we'll get Hately and McCall commentating for the Ibrox game

What was biased about it?

Them saying " Lafferty should have been sent off " - " Celtic wrongly disallowed a goal "

Pretty Factual

Them saying " Lafferty should have been sent off " - " Celtic wrongly disallowed a goal "

Pretty Factual

Its just the banging on about celtic this celtic that, they seemed pretty desperate for celtic to win

Pretty Factual

Its just the banging on about celtic this celtic that, they seemed pretty desperate for celtic to win

They always do mate. Thinking back 3 games ago when we were ready to play Utd the guy on the BBC was just about saying that Rangers would be going into 3 important games and that Sellik were favourites to win against Hamilton, Kilmarnock and then us, thus the pressure was all on us. There's hope and there's fucking HOPE !!! Fuck the lot of them anyhow.

its sky tv in general, they are never away fom lennoxtown

monkeyheed is always on SSN, they had chinese fans on the show yesterday, "here from china support celtic" "zheng zhi superstar china" fHannies

there are more and more bHeggers working for sky nowadays, even andy walker works for them....

commentator is a tim, davie provan is a turncoat

its very sad

i agree rangers2484

and your spot on royalbluebell