Danny Wilson

The Hammer 11

next rangers captain! you heard it here first :sherlock:

I want a confession of his love for Rangers before please. A Rangers skipper with a soft spot for the fhilth wont do for me.

How do you know he's got a "soft spot" for them?

I want a confession of his love for Rangers before please. A Rangers skipper with a soft spot for the fhilth wont do for me.

Because many have said they knew him at school (think it was a sectarian school) and apparently he was.

Nothing would delight me more if it's bullshit - but there's usually no smoke without fire regarding these "rumours"

I will be rather "gutted" if he has anything to do with thier filth.

Top quality player. Lets hope the youth system continues to produce players of this quality

People are starting to over hype Wilson......................

It'll turn. Without a doubt it'll turn. He's barely set a foot wrong, but when he does............

.......... hopefully most people will realize that it was inevitable that he'll make mistakes, since every player does!

Whether you believe me or not I can assure you all that Danny Wilson is a Celtic fan, not that is bothers me and he did attend the catholic school St Margarets 5 minutes from where I live

Just like Fleck.

To be fair, the "Fleck Must Start Against the Dutch" stuff was all media driven.

I dont mind it when it's our own players getting bummed up - the management need to keep their feet on the ground though.

_47024451_mccullochjoy466.jpg

Quite clearly one of them :rolleyes:

Yep looks a real die hard tim

Whether you believe me or not I can assure you all that Danny Wilson is a Celtic fan, not that is bothers me and he did attend the catholic school St Margarets 5 minutes from where I live

I'd welcome him with open arms if he had enjoyed a change of heart, but it would be up to Wilson to let his feelings known before any talk of captaincy (5 or 6 years too early anyway) could be accepted by myself.

Because many have said they knew him at school (think it was a sectarian school) and apparently he was.

Nothing would delight me more if it's bullshit - but there's usually no smoke without fire regarding these "rumours"

Actually I find there's no smoke or fire, and these rumours are made up by some tosser down the pub.

Actually I find there's no smoke or fire, and these rumours are made up by some tosser down the pub.

Mate Gaz52 posted saying so who lives 5 mins from the school Wilso apparently went - ask him if he's lying? :rolleyes:

He did go to St Margarets school in Livingston, no idea if he supported them though.

Some heavily religious families send their kids to catholic schools even if their religion isn't catholic. Some people send their kids to catholic schools because they prefer the look of the curriculum, such as learning Spanish (my next door neighbors did this and they were definitely not catholic).

Guest SandyWaTp

Just like Fleck.

Wilson has performed well repeatedly in the 1st team.

Fleck hasn't.

He did go to St Margarets school in Livingston, no idea if he supported them though.

Some heavily religious families send their kids to catholic schools even if their religion isn't catholic. Some people send their kids to catholic schools because they prefer the look of the curriculum, such as learning Spanish (my next door neighbors did this and they were definitely not catholic).

exactly thats why i'm saying no idea if he supported celtic or his families religious beliefs.

Correct me if I am wrong, but they had to take the Rangers posters off of Kenny Dalgleishs bedroom walls when he went to Cetic. If Danny Wilson turns out to be half the player KD was I personally couldnt give a toss where he went to school, which foot he kicks with or whether he is a closet gay.