RST and Assembly

Is it because SDM is not about

RST disliked him

Assembly were guided by him

Forums such as RM are the only constant source updating and sounding board for many Supporters opinions

RM is a true platform to express the voice of many Supporters, and should be offered representation at Supporter Group meetings with Rangers FC

Does anyone know how many many member the RST and Assembly each have?

How does this compare with RM membership numbers ?

Dont think the RST know how many members they have.

:lol:

You're just trying to wind them up now! :D

genuine would like to know

i joined the trust before, took my £10 never heard from them again

I beleive RM should have a voice, it could be done democratically with a voting process over the forum

I beleive RM should have a voice, it could be done democratically with a voting process over the forum

To easy to be hijacked though

What, you mean you didn't read their press releases? That's how they communicate with their members, they tell the papers what you think!

I've been nothing but disappointed with the RST, from when I joined and heard no more, until now when they were telling us we had 47 (?) days to save the club, we'd be fucked if the RST hadn't bought Rangers by January 1st, etc, etc... I'm paraphrasing slightly, but that's the gist of it. Where are they now? I, like you, am beginning to wonder...

The assembly are different, if you're a member of an RSC you're automatically a member of the RSA, unless I'm mistaken? Meaning they have a shitload of members who have never asked to be members. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

Having said that, RM having a voice? Have you read any threads on RM? :lol: What we need is a management structure who know what they are doing, not a mishmash of people who shout loudest on an interweb forum.

What, you mean you didn't read their press releases? That's how they communicate with their members, they tell the papers what you think!

I've been nothing but disappointed with the RST, from when I joined and heard no more, until now when they were telling us we had 47 (?) days to save the club, we'd be fucked if the RST hadn't bought Rangers by January 1st, etc, etc... I'm paraphrasing slightly, but that's the gist of it. Where are they now? I, like you, am beginning to wonder...

The assembly are different, if you're a member of an RSC you're automatically a member of the RSA, unless I'm mistaken? Meaning they have a shitload of members who have never asked to be members. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

Having said that, RM having a voice? Have you read any threads on RM? :lol: What we need is a management structure who know what they are doing, not a mishmash of people who shout loudest on an interweb forum.

(tu) Excellent reply thanks

Seems the RST are keeping a low profile after the farce of touting that numpty from Florida.

"47 days to save the club"

Isn't that what they said? I'd have thought with that knowledge behind them the RST would be working day and night to save us. I wonder which of their 17 plans they're working on now.

Believe me, farce doesn't begin to do it justice.

I see the higher profile Assemby people at the games, home and away.

I see the higher profile RST people in the papers, on tv or in the bookies

I also heard someone joking about this today with regards to the misquoting of the RST saying we should boycott rangers, with a voice in the background saying "do the runners of the RST already do this as none go to ibrox anyway"

I also heard someone joking about this today with regards to the misquoting of the RST saying we should boycott rangers, with a voice in the background saying "do the runners of the RST already do this as none go to ibrox anyway"

Pretty sure the chair of the RST has a season ticket despite being based down South.

Not everyone can afford to attend Ibrox on a regular basis so I don't think we can question people's passion and commitment via finance alone. I'm lucky enough to have a season ticket and attend the odd away game but I don't consider myself any better or committed a fan than my mate who can't afford to do the same.

Pretty sure the chair of the RST has a season ticket despite being based down South.

Not everyone can afford to attend Ibrox on a regular basis so I don't think we can question people's passion and commitment via finance alone. I'm lucky enough to have a season ticket and attend the odd away game but I don't consider myself any better or committed a fan than my mate who can't afford to do the same.

The suggestion seems to be that if you are in a supporters club (by definition the higher profile Assembly people must be in supporters clubs) then you are a better supporter. What about those of us who don't wish to join a supporters club, apply for tickets for every away game and only get 5 or 6 a season?

Supporters' club elitism?

The suggestion seems to be that if you are in a supporters club (by definition the higher profile Assembly people must be in supporters clubs) then you are a better supporter. What about those of us who don't wish to join a supporters club, apply for tickets for every away game and only get 5 or 6 a season?

Supporters' club elitism?

It was a poor joke.

I am in no way saying anything about a person being a better supporter if you have a season ticket or attend all games. I think the meaning behind the persons joke was that how can they ask people to give up season tickets and stuff alike, when they either wouldnt do it or dont even attend games.