Davie Cooper pics

J_RFC87

I sent a YouTube link to my sheep shagging friend on MSN of Davie Cooper.

He replies 'not bad' and sent me a link saying 'this was some player :rip: ' and it was fucking Hicham Zerouali. :anguish:

That led to an argument on MSN, he could not be serious. Stupid cunt.

RIP David Cooper.

HONESTLY MOVED TO TEARS .....what a legend ..and as he said himself ,he wasnt the same without the other half of him BOBBY RUSSELL......

.......2 LEGENDS TOGETHER ALWAYS .........Bobby Russell must still miss him even more than you can imagine ......RANGERS LEGENDS....

No many pictures of him standin' still! Wish i had been able to see him in action for us.

was a dream mate honestly but himself and russell had a bond that ive never seen again at rangers ...bobby russell always seemed to know and read coops next move ....and noone was surprised when cooper went to motherwell to link up with his best pal tbh..

Wrong foots Gough a dillion in that clip about 26 secs in for Motherwell.

A Hero for which ever club he played for. I remember even after he'd left, whenever we played Motherwell, the whole stadium, home and away would unite in:

One Davie Cooper,

THERE'S ONLY ONE DAVIE COOPER.

And it would be the Rangers fans leading the chant.

Magical.

Rangers legend :praise:

A pal I go to matches with used to go watch Rangers train when he was a kid (hes 37 now) living in Pollock, Cooper was his favourite player, he went down one day and Cooper was messin around in goal, he kept lettin them in so my pal shouted ' hey Davy, its just as well your not keepin goal on saturday', Cooper turned round and told him to F Off! lol he walked home in tears as Cooper was like god to him.

Everytime hes drunk he tells this story to everyone.