Ferguson and Lies

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who cares - he aint with us anymore....im more concerned about the transfer window and staying on top of this league and sorting this debt out

Not saying that I did or didn't like the guy - past is the past!!!

agreed big chap hows tricks

I've been arguin with u for no reason, were not even arguin about the same thing? Lol

I'm not sure we were arguing, all I was doing was pointing out how stupid and inarticulate your post was.

I call it as I c it. I don't care if u don't think it was well written or wateva.It's not a fukin English essay. Inarticulate? Away an chase urself

I'm merely pointing out how bad PLG was for rangers, if fergie hadn't got him to leave he may have been there a gd bit longer and done more damage. Don't get me wrong if it happened to WS with any then I wud bak him b4 any player. For me PLG had to go at any cost, he is a terrible manager-fact

I love the guy and if he ever comes back to Ibrox I'll give him a hero's welcome. But true 'gers legends don't leave the club twice, whatever the reasons might have been. He's close though! He's a top class player and one of the very best Scotland has produced this generation.

Who gives a fuck about Barry's past !?? TBH I was a fan once upon a time but he never did it for me after he came back from Blackburn . Personally I think the timmy press done a number on him after " boozegate " . The only thing he did wrong was the v-sign stuff BUT other than that he did fuck all that any other sentient being wouldn't do !!

Go forth and keep playing well in a real league Barry. Thanks for the memories.

I'm one of those who has criticised Fergie but only when a thread has opened about him, like this one!!!!!!

To out it in a nutshell he was self centred; it was all about him.

He has left Rangers twice, the first to have a crack at the Prem and the second time to earn that last piece of dosh.

He's quite entitled to make these decisions but it undermines his status against others Hall of Fame members Greig, Caldow, McCoist etc.

He did (and I saw it with my own eyes several times during games) give team mates (younger one's of course) like Adam, Namouchi etc pelters which in my opinion was detrimental to them.

He also undermined PLG and Burley which was going to harm Rangers and Scotlad for the short term at least in order that he got his way. It was always about getting HIS way. That's my criticism of him.

HE'S THE FUD NOT AMO!

Don't understand the people who post saying they don't give a shit about him etc because he doesn't play anymore. The next time someone opens a thread on an ex-player from bygone days such as 9IAR team or longer they should keep that in mind.

I agree completely with the OP

Some of the stuff is ridiculous, you would think he was a tim

No ! thats his wife and kids and the 50 seater of inlaws and friends he took to Manchester and provided tickets for.

And you wouldn't do that for your family and friends if given the opportunity?

Barry was allright, played through injury. He was asked to come back, no player decides he is coming back off his own back. Pretty stupid to think otherwise.

He was stupid at times with his behaviour but overall, he was allright.