The broad Church of modern day Rangers fans

I really need to stress this to you. When I say 'pub' band I am referring to fat, slack jawed denim clad yokels who can't carry a tune in a bucket and only got the 'gig' because they were hired for a keg of stale beer or their bass player is banging the landlord's daughter. The sort of awful muzak inner city pubs are plagued with up and down the land as some has been or never have been screams down the microphone murdering a classic. Or worse, subjecting us to their badly written, badly organised compositions about some dull inconsequential trouble in their life that make us all want to gouge our own eyes and ears out.

:)

:lol: as I said, you have no clue who I am haha

You can take your t**g view on Rangers all you like, when it comes to music, you really DONT have a clue, especially who i am hahahaha

I dont play "inner city pubs", I play theatres and arenas. My compositions have managed 3 UL number one singles, and, I played on more ;)

Like I said the other night, find out who you are talking to before you pretend you know something :lol:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really need to stress this to you. When I say 'pub' band I am referring to fat, slack jawed denim clad yokels who can't carry a tune in a bucket and only got the 'gig' because they were hired for a keg of stale beer or their bass player is banging the landlord's daughter. The sort of awful muzak inner city pubs are plagued with up and down the land as some has been or never have been screams down the microphone murdering a classic. Or worse, subjecting us to their badly written, badly organised compositions about some dull inconsequential trouble in their life that make us all want to gouge our own eyes and ears out.

You can take your t**g view on Rangers all you like, when it comes to music, you really DONT have a clue, especially who i am hahahaha

I dont play "inner city pubs", I play theatres and arenas. My compositions have managed 3 UL number one singles, and, I played on more ;)

Like I said the other night, find out who you are talking to before you pretend you know something :lol:

It sounds like a cat getting hit with a baby. I've got ears, I can hear you on Youtube shouting some nonsense out with one lassie swaying about like a broken wardrobe, and achieving a massive 400 views (399 yours?). Give it up, it sounds bloody awful. Go get a season ticket and watch the team you claim to support rather than writing daft wee articles and trying to babble some nonsense in front of 20 folk.

It sounds like a cat getting hit with a baby. I've got ears, I can hear you on Youtube shouting some nonsense out with one lassie swaying about like a broken wardrobe, and achieving a massive 400 views (399 yours?). Give it up, it sounds bloody awful. Go get a season ticket and watch the team you claim to support rather than writing daft wee articles and trying to babble some nonsense in front of 20 folk.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hold onto my horns.

:lol:

Il set my mate on him if he goes down the "my da is harder than you" route again"

danny-trejo.jpg

And, yeah, I can prove that hahaha

A 65 year old Mexican? Wasn't he the rapist in Con Air? A very underrated actor.

Yes yes and finally something i agree with, well done

It sounds like a cat getting hit with a baby. I've got ears, I can hear you on Youtube shouting some nonsense out with one lassie swaying about like a broken wardrobe, and achieving a massive 400 views (399 yours?).

When you view a video its only you're first view that is counted ;)

Very obvious Rangers supporters opinions vary greatly on many subjects. However one thing which is glaringly obvious and I'm sure even some of the gum bleeders would acknowledge. HelloMoto is without doubt the Bheast from Mon the Hoops. He has the illness which gives the game away, which appears to be a gene only Bheasts have in Scotland and Oirland - an obsession with all things Rangers.

This bellend sat last night reading the VB article for ages, but never once made comment. He then went on this thread and attacked the website again. Low and behold a few hours later and an article appears on his favourite website of choice "Mon the Hoops"

The said article was as damning as being hit with a paper cup and reeked of desperation. Guess who was involved? Moto, you are a sad little man who obviously has some mental health issues needing sorted. Anyone who seriously believes this guy is not a Bheast, is either dillusional or of the same mould.

I have no doubt his latest, laughable attempt at attacking VB will be replied to. And just like his first rant, it will be a public mauling for all Bears to enjoy.

I honestly thought Vanguard Bears was Celtic fans at first, trying to be a stereotypical Rangers fan. I've already proven my credentials with my season ticket and imminent cup semi final ticket. Let's see yours for a change.

I notice that you don't even try and refute the points made about your lengthy browsing habits on VB, and subsequent attack on VB thereafter.

You are without doubt a beast, on here trying to be disruptive. Question is why you still here? Is RM keeping you as a tame beast?

Very obvious Rangers supporters opinions vary greatly on many subjects. However one thing which is glaringly obvious and I'm sure even some of the gum bleeders would acknowledge. HelloMoto is without doubt the Bheast from Mon the Hoops. He has the illness which gives the game away, which appears to be a gene only Bheasts have in Scotland and Oirland - an obsession with all things Rangers.

This bellend sat last night reading the VB article for ages, but never once made comment. He then went on this thread and attacked the website again. Low and behold a few hours later and an article appears on his favourite website of choice "Mon the Hoops"

The said article was as damning as being hit with a paper cup and reeked of desperation. Guess who was involved? Moto, you are a sad little man who obviously has some mental health issues needing sorted. Anyone who seriously believes this guy is not a Bheast, is either dillusional or of the same mould.

I have no doubt his latest, laughable attempt at attacking VB will be replied to. And just like his first rant, it will be a public mauling for all Bears to enjoy.

I honestly thought Vanguard Bears was Celtic fans at first, trying to be a stereotypical Rangers fan. I've already proven my credentials with my season ticket and imminent cup semi final ticket. Let's see yours for a change.

I notice that you don't even try and refute the points made about your lengthy browsing habits on VB, and subsequent attack on VB thereafter.

You are without doubt a beast, on here trying to be disruptive. Question is why you still here? Is RM keeping you as a tame beast?

Perhaps RM keep the Bhoy Blunder here to keep the flies away from their food...

In the old days our fans would have run you down Copland Road because you are just a imposter.

You should know better than to ask direct questions of it ;)

In the old days our fans would have run you down Copland Road because you are just a imposter.

:lol: Ah the memories

He would more than likely be walking up and down f e n i a n alley, aka Helen Street, when we play 'them' anyway.

He is indeed a timposter, errm sorry imposter.

If it talks like a bheast, walks like a bheast, you know the rest....

How's he getting on with meeting some of us like minded souls at a game??? :rolleyes:

He would more than likely be walking up and down f e n i a n alley, aka Helen Street, when we play 'them' anyway.

How's he getting on with meeting some of us like minded souls at a game??? :rolleyes:

Wheesht , he'll be showing us his season ticket again :rolleyes:

Oo, I love it when you get nasty, Oo. It must be a riot sitting next to you at Ibrox. :rolleyes:

obviously that is sarcasm. I cannot believe that any bear would sit beside a BHEAST at Ibrox

Hold onto my horns.

Il set my mate on him if he goes down the "my da is harder than you" route again"

danny-trejo.jpg

And, yeah, I can prove that hahaha

A 65 year old Mexican? Wasn't he the rapist in Con Air? A very underrated actor.

Very underrated indeed (tu)

There would probably be a police line seperating us and IT.

He has had plenty of chances to meet any of us, But he prefers to just call us Bigots, nazis, Racists, retards and muppets.

I prefer to call him something more suitable and apt

BHEAST !

He has had plenty of chances to meet any of us, But he prefers to just call us Bigots, nazis, Racists, retards and muppets.

New to this board but I'm well versed in the nonsense and bheastly thoughts of HelloMoto.

Just one question - has anyone actually met him? I don't mean mean vouched for through pm'ing over a year or so but actually met the guy in person before a game etc?

No doubt the usual suspects will come out in voice and back him up but I would rather hear from others.

New to this board but I'm well versed in the nonsense and bheastly thoughts of HelloMoto.

Just one question - has anyone actually met him? I don't mean mean vouched for through pm'ing over a year or so but actually met the guy in person before a game etc?

No doubt the usual suspects will come out in voice and back him up but I would rather hear from others.

I have asked IT that question several times now

This was his answer

23hm99j.jpg

got some links mate?

NP if you don't. I was sitting here thinking to myself that you guys were being pretty harsh on him, but if you have some sorta proof that he a tim then i'll happily jump on the bandwaggon.

Intresting, now im gonna have to go look at your facebook page :P.