The broad Church of modern day Rangers fans

Wee angry man syndrome :lol: You think I'd risk going to jail over punching some guys cunt in from this website because he thinks he saw a guy with a similar name on another website? :lol:

Now I have wee man syndrome and your going to punch my cunt in

Now that is a threat.

I believe your getting your capabilities mixed up with your aspirations, where exactly would you like to attempt this ?

The gallowgate by any chance ?

I ll tell you what BHEAST, furnish me with the name of your supporters bus, and I will give you the opportunity to attempt to fulfill your idle threat

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wee angry man syndrome :lol: You think I'd risk going to jail over punching some guys cunt in from this website because he thinks he saw a guy with a similar name on another website? :lol:

You're just a wee gobshyte. First year with a season ticket, if indeed you do have 1 (or was it 2?) and you're the greatest Bluenose ever. You probably live within spitting distance of the stadium but never went inside till you were 18.

Carry on, you're worse than boab with your pompous pish.

I am trying to get on Mon ra Loops, I need a referer, any chance Hellomodo ? are you on the admin ?

Post your season ticket with todays newspaper.

You have an obsession with other peoples seasons tickets havent you? Yet, you were given a straightforward, simple, irrefutable option earlier to remove ALL tim accusations, and, have completely ignored it, why is that?

There are a ton of season book holders on here, many will be going to Ibrox this week, why not say hello to one? That cant be argued with can it? Do that, and, your little high horse is then a position that you can then act in this way, and, people will think you are a dick, but, not refer to you as one of them any more. Why ignore that? surely the satisfaction you will get of proving me, and, all these others wrong would be pretty good, no?

Awaits the tumbleweed on this one!

pc hardman,eh?

That's your mate SOU. I've already shown my season ticket as my credentials. Fans like him are an embarrassment to the club and society in general.

Your boring people with this "I've already shown my season ticket" so i can't be a tim,so what you've got a season ticket,get over it.

Your definition of "moving on" above, actually already happens, and, has been from some time. The problem I have is that this cant be to the exclusion of those who were already there in the first place, as seems to happen in these threads, and, from those with that viewpoint.

I would wager people look back to the past, in many ways due to the relative lack of success, lack of quality on show on the park, poor atmosphere in the stadium, constant belittling in the press etc etc, at times like this, its hard not to look back to better days, and, in many way, hope they return again soon. We have a great support, who appear to be getting victimised in a serious way over the last couple of years, and, regardless of peoples religious or political views, what bothers me, and, I struggle to understand, is that these are the very times we should all be pulling together. You dont have to be an Uber Prod Loyalist to know that the Famine song is a joke (its 2 lines after all) and, that TBB isnt offensive unless you want it to be. The response to it all from Bears and the club should have simply been, "stop being stupid, theres nothing wrong with it". And, that would be the end of it.

Vision of the future? As far as the demographic of the support, it doesnt need to change. The only thing that will damage the club, is a lack of numbers which would mean less revenue. That is also the only way the club benefits, financially. I think, and, this may change with Murray out the picture, as it seems to be doing already, that if the club backed the support, as almost all clubs bar us do, then, perhaps the support will become less disjointed. Multiple supporters groups dont help, especially as most as doing it for their own reasons, not the good of all. From the outside looking in, we will ALWAYS be the "Protestant" club, regardless of how religion is doing in everyday life. The world sees Glasgow as a city divided, us on one side, them on the other. In general, I dont see that changing for a while, and, at the same time, i dont understand why Rangers fans see that as a bad thing. Rivalry is exciting, and, the whole thing is a big reason Sky picked up the SPL again, which in itself is a good thing for us financially going forward.

(tu) Nailed it there brethren

I don't know why you bother with that one outlaw, he doesn't know what he's talking about,

Sometimes, just sometimes our Outlaw enjoys the sport.

pc hardman,eh?

That's your mate SOU. I've already shown my season ticket as my credentials. Fans like him are an embarrassment to the club and society in general.

Hold on while I hotlink to your pic and show you mine ;)

what wrong with being a homosexual? You're not intolerant are you? What a fantastic shock that is.

Outlaw - how many other people do you think would give themselves this ridiculous internet name? Of course it's me.

No doubt you'll be shocked and offended by by un-'PC' postings over the years, I await your pompous bleating with eagerness.

Ask you pal moto, he decides what I am, my values, belief system, education level, employment details etc, so, he can probably decide my sexuality and views on that too, and, basically, whatever he says, turn it 180 degrees and you probably are somewhere in the region, but, I doubt it. in fact, I seriously doubt it haha

As for the name, who knows, All I stated was I googled radlord and, it was rather odd the things that came up, after your rather hysterical post. Feel free to drop me a pm and I will answer anything you care to ask, but, I tend to divulge what I wish to divulge on an internet site, especially one with so many unknown quantities on it.

Seriously?

:lol::craphead:

hehe, you know it Mr Fan of Armenian Rock (tu)

(good choice btw)

You're just a wee gobshyte. First year with a season ticket, if indeed you do have 1 (or was it 2?) and you're the greatest Bluenose ever. You probably live within spitting distance of the stadium but never went inside till you were 18.

Carry on, you're worse than boab with your pompous pish.

Without a doubt, at least we know Boab goes!!

I am trying to get on Mon ra Loops, I need a referer, any chance Hellomodo ? are you on the admin ?

You have an obsession with other peoples seasons tickets havent you? Yet, you were given a straightforward, simple, irrefutable option earlier to remove ALL tim accusations, and, have completely ignored it, why is that?

There are a ton of season book holders on here, many will be going to Ibrox this week, why not say hello to one? That cant be argued with can it? Do that, and, your little high horse is then a position that you can then act in this way, and, people will think you are a dick, but, not refer to you as one of them any more. Why ignore that? surely the satisfaction you will get of proving me, and, all these others wrong would be pretty good, no?

Think that's a fair point, he could meet anybody on the board from one of admin to Boab. (tu)

He's coming across as being pretty pathetic. In my circumstances, i can honestly say i can't afford a season ticket. But, with the reason that i'm 17, and work part-time in tesco!

If you seriously say someone isn't a 'real' bear because they don't have a season ticket, well IMO you should be repeatedly sodomised.

why should he need to though? Are we really that small minded that we can't accept he's a Rangers fan with a different set of views? i find that extraordinary to be fair :(

And also, he's only asking people for theirs to get across how ridiculous it is that so many people in here are repeatedly calling him a Tim isn't he?

pc hardman,eh?

Your boring people with this "I've already shown my season ticket" so i can't be a tim,so what you've got a season ticket,get over it.

Well how can I be a tim then? doh

pc hardman,eh?

But does he have a season ticket ?

He showed a blank smartcard, He has £6,000 worth of photography goods, He would then also have editing software.

If he is a typical BHEAST and obsessed with Rangers and our fans, It would be all too easy to get a picture of a blanked out smart card. It would be even easier to super impose this on a bit of dated paper

He is a BHEAST, I would also guess he has some affiliation to Scotszine, The second part is an assumption.

what wrong with being a homosexual? You're not intolerant are you? What a fantastic shock that is.

Outlaw - how many other people do you think would give themselves this ridiculous internet name? Of course it's me.

No doubt you'll be shocked and offended by by un-'PC' postings over the years, I await your pompous bleating with eagerness.

Ask you pal moto, he decides what I am, my values, belief system, education level, employment details etc, so, he can probably decide my sexuality and views on that too, and, basically, whatever he says, turn it 180 degrees and you probably are somewhere in the region, but, I doubt it. in fact, I seriously doubt it haha

As for the name, who knows, All I stated was I googled radlord and, it was rather odd the things that came up, after your rather hysterical post. Feel free to drop me a pm and I will answer anything you care to ask, but, I tend to divulge what I wish to divulge on an internet site, especially one with so many unknown quantities on it.

Seriously?

:lol::craphead:

hehe, you know it Mr Fan of Armenian Rock (tu)

(good choice btw)

Thanks man! What genre does your band play? I've been meaning to ask for a while now. :P

I've already shown my season ticket as my credentials.

Please don't insult our intelligence claiming to be a bluenose by merely posting a photo of 'a' smartcard.

Jesus wept.

You must (surely) know An Other on here who knows you.

You must (surely) talk to someone at the game who comes on here?

(don't mean to offend, just incase you ARE Billy no mates)

I could post a pict of an Arsenal smartcard (along with todays paper) does that prove I support the Gunners.

FFS, get a grip man.

IamthatIam (avid Rangers & Spurs fan)

Think that's a fair point, he could meet anybody on the board from one of admin to Boab. (tu)

I'd like to nominate Eastcoastbear for the job.

Your definition of "moving on" above, actually already happens, and, has been from some time. The problem I have is that this cant be to the exclusion of those who were already there in the first place, as seems to happen in these threads, and, from those with that viewpoint.

I would wager people look back to the past, in many ways due to the relative lack of success, lack of quality on show on the park, poor atmosphere in the stadium, constant belittling in the press etc etc, at times like this, its hard not to look back to better days, and, in many way, hope they return again soon. We have a great support, who appear to be getting victimised in a serious way over the last couple of years, and, regardless of peoples religious or political views, what bothers me, and, I struggle to understand, is that these are the very times we should all be pulling together. You dont have to be an Uber Prod Loyalist to know that the Famine song is a joke (its 2 lines after all) and, that TBB isnt offensive unless you want it to be. The response to it all from Bears and the club should have simply been, "stop being stupid, theres nothing wrong with it". And, that would be the end of it.

Vision of the future? As far as the demographic of the support, it doesnt need to change. The only thing that will damage the club, is a lack of numbers which would mean less revenue. That is also the only way the club benefits, financially. I think, and, this may change with Murray out the picture, as it seems to be doing already, that if the club backed the support, as almost all clubs bar us do, then, perhaps the support will become less disjointed. Multiple supporters groups dont help, especially as most as doing it for their own reasons, not the good of all. From the outside looking in, we will ALWAYS be the "Protestant" club, regardless of how religion is doing in everyday life. The world sees Glasgow as a city divided, us on one side, them on the other. In general, I dont see that changing for a while, and, at the same time, i dont understand why Rangers fans see that as a bad thing. Rivalry is exciting, and, the whole thing is a big reason Sky picked up the SPL again, which in itself is a good thing for us financially going forward.

(tu) Nailed it there brethren

I don't know why you bother with that one outlaw, he doesn't know what he's talking about,

Sometimes, just sometimes our Outlaw enjoys the sport.

:sherlock:

He's coming across as being pretty pathetic. In my circumstances, i can honestly say i can't afford a season ticket. But, with the reason that i'm 17, and work part-time in tesco!

If you seriously say someone isn't a 'real' bear because they don't have a season ticket, well IMO you should be repeatedly sodomised.

I'm being accused of being a Celtic fan when I've already proven I have a season ticket by people who don't have tickets. I wasn't saying they were Celtic fans despite them having zero credentials to prove otherwise, I took them on face value of registering on a Rangers board they were Rangers fans.

It's when you think differently from their narrow minded views or go off the 'Proddys rule!' reservation that you get these tits haranguing you.

Are we really THAT cruel?? :lol:

why should he need to though? Are we really that small minded that we can't accept he's a Rangers fan with a different set of views? i find that extraordinary to be fair :(

And also, he's only asking people for theirs to get across how ridiculous it is that so many people in here are repeatedly calling him a Tim isn't he?

If I was still a ST holder, as I was for the best part of 25 years, it wouldnt be an issue, on top of that, as others have said, I would no doubt have numerous people to "vouch" for me, or, whom I sat near at games, or drank with beforehand?

Surely not a hard concept to grasp mate