Jim White

muldrewarmagh65

i lost count the number of times this prick brought this up today.here`s hoping they cunts draw ict or clyde again in the scottish or play the mighty rovers in a cup final,and jim is the presenter.jim if youre looking in hamilton in 87 were in the same division.

I cringed when he was announcing the 5th round draw and said "And to pick the teams its jimmy Calderwood, George Peat and Derek Ferguson...BARYY'S BROTHER!"

Haha did he say that? I switched it straight after the game.

As lead anchor of today's coverage, it's part of Jim White's job to try and sell the game to the more casual viewer.

And seeing as Hamilton beating us in 87 was one of the biggest cup upsets in Scottish footballing history, I fail to see why he wouldn't mention it an attempt to keep people viewing. Especially when the game had swung in their favour at half time.

However let's not let logic and reason get in the way of us slating a well know bear for doing his job (tu)

As lead anchor of today's coverage, it's part of Jim White's job to try and sell the game to the more casual viewer.

And seeing as Hamilton beating us in 87 was one of the biggest cup upsets in Scottish footballing history, I fail to see why he wouldn't mention it an attempt to keep people viewing. Especially when the game had swung in their favour at half time.

However let's not let logic and reason get in the way of us slating a well know bear for doing his job (tu)

You speak too much sense for your own good.

Stop it :pipe:.

Hyping the game to get people to watch? NEVER! If he said 1690, 1690, 1690, would you be bothered? :lol:

If the players of Rangers and Hamilton were on the pitch to do a reinactment of the Battle of the Boyne I could almost understand the point that you are trying to make.

But as it so happened they were there to play a football match, so he's hardly going to start talking about the political history of Ireland is he? :rolleyes:

As the lead anchor he has to make the game appeal to a neutral.

And with a highly documeneted upset in the past, and the threat of one today, that was the card he was always going to play to try and make the game appeal to people.

I don't get why some people are failing to understand that.

i lost count the number of times this prick brought this up today.here`s hoping they cunts draw ict or clyde again in the scottish or play the mighty rovers in a cup final,and jim is the presenter.jim if youre looking in hamilton in 87 were in the same division.

This will be the same Jim White who gleefully presented The Rangers Revival..............in 87.

:rolleyes:

They're in the same division this season? Or I have misinterpreted the point you're trying to make?

I cringed when he was announcing the 5th round draw and said "And to pick the teams its jimmy Calderwood, George Peat and Derek Ferguson...BARYY'S BROTHER!"

He did indeed...The camera was on DF at the time and he just smiled sheepishly.

I like Jim White right enough but that was just wrong.

Don't talk bollocks. Do you burst into tears every time we lose a goal?

My usual (outward) reaction when we concede is to laugh at the celebrating fans, because more often than not, we come out on top & their short-lived joy ends with a beating.

My usual (outward) reaction when we concede is to laugh at the celebrating fans, because more often than not, we come out on top & their short-lived joy ends with a beating.

I dont really have any idea what your talking about.

I was referring to the way he introduced Derek Ferguson in the draw, about 20 minutes after the game had finished.

Carry on.

I dont really have any idea what your talking about.

I was referring to the way he introduced Derek Ferguson in the draw, about 20 minutes after the game had finished.

Carry on.

Obviously I quoted the wrong smartarse then. :pierre: