Madjid Bougherra playing today

TheLordCarson

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the people who are cheering on Algeria wouldn't mind missing Madjid Bougherra for another 4 games?

If they win it, there would probably be another meeting/celebration with the President, this would mean he would probably miss the St. Johnstone game, and possibly the St. Mirren cup game, the one where David Weir is suspended. But hey, we could alway's put Lee McCulloch, Sasa Papac or Kirk Broadfoot in the center :anguish:

So the people who are cheering on Algeria wouldn't mind missing Madjid Bougherra for another 4 games?

If they win it, there would probably be another meeting/celebration with the President, this would mean he would probably miss the St. Johnstone game, and possibly the St. Mirren cup game, the one where David Weir is suspended. But hey, we could alway's put Lee McCulloch, Sasa Papac or Kirk Broadfoot in the center :anguish:

It would be a disaster for us.

We'll be that short of centre-halfs that I'll need to play there. Let's see if the same numpties are cheering then. :(

HE would probably miss the Scottish Cup Final if ALGERIA win this FFS.

On the subject of this game how bad are the Ivory Coast?

Team of shite bags who fuck it up every time they get to a major tournament.

They are terrible, a bunch of gutless bastards.

Ivory Coast are dead on their feet, look like they cannot be bothered defending any more.

DBBTB is right, a team of complete underperformers. (tu)

It seems to happen all the time :(

They were everybodies favourites going into this tournament, but I fancy Egypt to win it again.

They have won the last two ACON's and, having missed out on the World Cup, they will be well up for proving a point.

Ivory Coast are dead on their feet, look like they cannot be bothered defending any more.

They were everybodies favourites going into this tournament, but I fancy Egypt to win it again.

They have won the last two ACON's and, having missed out on the World Cup, they will be well up for proving a point.

Did you back Egypt? I wish I had.

I've got a bad feeling this is Algeria's year. :(

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! 3-2 to Algeria!

Why are you celebrating boogie missing more games..... <cr>

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?...t&p=4037160

A link to the forum, nice. :pipe:

Was supposed to be a link to the betting thread haha - I had a wee outside bet on Algeria on 14/1, with a tenner on it, before the tournament.