Madjid Bougherra playing today

TheLordCarson

How come Bougherra doesn't get any shit for ditching Rangers to play for these fucking camel-humpers?

Rangers should always come first.

Because Rangers can't do anything about it!

I know, but he could.

Well he didn't, get over it!

I will get over it.

I just won't forget it.

Fuck 'im.

its a FIFA tournament :rolleyes:

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awful refereering by that "coffi coja" fellow....

Algeria has been beaten singlehandedly by a notoriously dubious referee(who's retiring after this match by the way) .

Egypt has a lenghty background as far as having favours granted to it by the african refereeing body!

Pity,it was a very good game from the outset,before the Algerian defender been sent off and numerous bad judging decisions taken place.

On the face of it,Algeria would never have been beaten in normal playing conditions.

Boughy's Algeria finished the game down to 8 men.

On a positive note,his long due return home is on the cards for the next few days.

:pierre: This reminds me of our match against Rwandans who were fighting and not playing football, they were wasting time and sadly the refreeing was shameful. Boughy on the TV said :"This is Africa and it never change" :pierre: because his goal wasn't counted at that time neither Antar's which crossed the goal line.

Algeria has been beaten singlehandedly by a notoriously dubious referee(who's retiring after this match by the way) .

Egypt has a lenghty background as far as having favours granted to it by the african refereeing body!

Pity,it was a very good game from the outset,before the Algerian defender been sent off and numerous bad judging decisions taken place.

On the face of it,Algeria would never have been beaten in normal playing conditions.

On a positive note,his long due return home is on the cards for the next few days.

ITS THE ESTABLISHMENTS HANDYWORK!

Yeah, i totally agree! Algeria would never been beaten in normal conditions!

Historically, Algeria had never been beaten by Egypt EVER outside Egypt. Our last game with Egypt in CAN was in Tunisia in 2004 that day; we won 2-1 by only 10 players! :rolleyes:

After the game, all players, the coach and the president of the Algerian federation of football as well blamed the arbitrator for his awful and poor judgments!!

3 red cards for 3 core players made the difference this time!

Unexpectedly, all Algerians yesterday and after the game went out to celebrate and support the team! I’ve never seen it before in any country when the team loses but still their fans go out to celebrate! :blush:

That’s because all had understood that dirty plot :mad::dry:

P.S: rangers fans, don’t expect boogie 2 be back very soon! :lol: Coz I’ve heard that there are plan for a reception by the president to honor this team despite all what happened :rolleyes:

Great result (tu)

3rd/4th place play-off is on Saturday (30th) - I expect Madjid Bougherra to be back for the St. Johnstone game on the 3rd - if not playing, then travelling with the squad!

He will be travelling thats for sure, who with, when and in what direction is another thing, he is no homing pigeon when it comes to finding Ibrox.

:lol:

Those Algerians love to have a party. There will be the semi final losing party; the 3rd place play off winners/losers party; reception party with the Algerian King; Algerian embassy party; passport office party; police mans ball party. Maybe even the taxi driver dropping him off will invite him in for a party. We'll maybe see him for the title winners party in May! :pipe:

Great result (tu)

3rd/4th place play-off is on Saturday (30th) - I expect Madjid Bougherra to be back for the St. Johnstone game on the 3rd - if not playing, then travelling with the squad!

He will be travelling thats for sure, who with, when and in what direction is another thing, he is no homing pigeon when it comes to finding Ibrox.

Those Algerians love to have a party. There will be the semi final losing party; the 3rd place play off winners/losers party; reception party with the Algerian King; Algerian embassy party; passport office party; police mans ball party. Maybe even the taxi driver dropping him off will invite him in for a party. We'll maybe see him for the title winners party in May! :pipe:

looooooooooooooooooool yeah! we love celebrations :D

Great result (tu)

looooooooooooooooooool yeah! we love celebrations :D

Don't we fucking know it :dry:

Great result (tu)

FFS,that was good :lol::lol::lol:

Great result (tu)

FFS,that was good :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol:

Great result (tu)

FFS,that was good :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol::lol:

well, he might not :P

coz i heard that there is a plan for a reception event in Algeria for the team, although not officially announced!

people of algerie are planning 4 that reception by holding "Red Hearts" instead of red cards given earlier in the "show"performed by the arbitrator in the semi-final match loooool :D

well, he might not :P

coz i heard that there is a plan for a reception event in Algeria for the team, although not officially announced!

people of algerie are planning 4 that reception by holding "Red Hearts" instead of red cards given earlier in the "show"performed by the arbitrator in the semi-final match loooool :D

He aint got time for all that pish, he has a club to get back to

well, i've just read that the reception will be by the Algerian Prime Minister tomorrow :)

when is ur next match?

P.S: for those interested 4 this shot in the semi-final match looool :P

graaam-4a814e37009.gif

looooooooooooool boogie! :D

If he fails to report back in time for the next game then Walter will start throwing punches!

maybe he'll get a special permission??!!!

Absolutely no point in celebrating coming 4th.

He should be on the first flight back to Glasgow.

If he fails to report back in time for the next game then Walter will start throwing punches!

maybe he'll get a special permission??!!!

Absolutely no point in celebrating coming 4th.

He should be on the first flight back to Glasgow.

but i think according to the rules, he got a 48 hours break before returning to the club? is that true? coz im not sure about that!

I would sell him if he doesn't report back,i'm being serious.He done it the last time,not this time.