We need striker On Loan

5cotland

As Kris Boyd is going to be out of action for up to 6 weeks, we really need to get a striker on loan. Im not talking about like young strikers from likes of Man Utd and the rest of the premiership. We need a experienced goalscorer,someone who could do some damage for us.

Im talking players like:

Grégory Thil - plays for Boulogne in France. Great experience at 29 and also a great goalscorer. Out of Favour

Francesco Tavano - plays for Livorno in Italy. Once again great experience and a good goalscorer. Out of Favour

Milivoje Novakovic - plays for FC Koln in Germany. Experinced Striker and Tall 6'4 and prolific. Fallen out with Coach.

plus many more prolific experienced strikers

We don't know how long Kris Boyd is going to be out for, and we need a wide player before thinking about a striker!

Boyd, Miller, Lafferty, Naismith....all strikers, and Fleck is better in a central role, whether it be upfront, or just behind.

I don't believe we do, what does that say to the players who are waiting for their chance, it's their time to try and prove that they're good enough.

Fleck up front, Lafferty in his natural role, Novo up front, chance for Little and Lennon to stake their claim. If forced into it McCulloch up front.

Boyd is only out for aprox 6 weeks no point in gettting a loan player in.

i dont think we do either

boyd, miller, naismith, fleck, lafferty, novo, little, mcculloch

thats 8 strikers

velicka is injured, thats 9

in summer we should punt 3 or 4 and bring in 1 cracker, but as others have said, we need wingers, (pace and skill)

(tu)

thats 8 strikers

in summer we should punt 3 or 4 and bring in 1 cracker, but as others have said, we need wingers, (pace and skill)

(tu)

yeah but i think the point was probably meant to cover boyd's injury for the next 6 weeks.

for saturday -

boyd - injured

miller - suspended

naismith - injured

fleck - ill with chickenpox

lafferty - fit

novo - injured

little - fit

mcculloch - fit

add to that - loy, campbell, hemmings & lennon as options up top. although i don't know if these lads are fit or in form.

thats 8 strikers

(tu)

yeah but i think the point was probably meant to cover boyd's injury for the next 6 weeks.

for saturday -

boyd - injured

miller - suspended

naismith - injured

fleck - ill with chickenpox

lafferty - fit

novo - injured

little - fit

mcculloch - fit

add to that - loy, campbell, hemmings & lennon as options up top. although i don't know if these lads are fit or in form.

i take yer point buddy (tu)

loy, campbell, hemmings and lennon are either not good enough or not ready

truth is no one will be coming in by this weekend, though it would be nice

mculloch and little up top maybe for me, who the hell knows? :lol:

lafferty will play no doubt sadly

long term, our 9 striking options need cut down and then quality added

(tu)

Yeah I can't see anyone been brought in for cover either, especially not be Saturday.

I reckon it'll be Lafferty & McCulloch upfront at the weekend. With Little at RM.

Lafferty McCulloch

Whittaker Thomson Davis Little

Papac Wilson Weir Broadfoot

McGregor

Subs:

Alexander

Smith

Edu

Wylde

Loy

down to the bare bones really, unless Beasley or Naismith could make the game.

when novo and beasley come back fit we will be flying again

But in the summer we are crying out for sitting midfeilder one that just breaks up the play can pass the ball to many times this season we have seen davis beasley and novo running backwards twards our goal instead of just attacking

dare I say it a player like xavi alonso i no players like this dont come cheap lets hope we get a new owner with abit of dosh 2 spend

But in the summer we are crying out for sitting midfeilder one that just breaks up the play can pass the ball to many times this season we have seen davies beasley and novo running backwards twards our goal instead of just attacking

dare I say it a player like xavi alonso i no players like this dont come cheap lets hope we get a new owner with abit of dosh 2 spend

:anguish:

But in the summer we are crying out for sitting midfeilder one that just breaks up the play can pass the ball to many times this season we have seen davis beasley and novo running backwards twards our goal instead of just attacking

The problem with Beasley and Novo is that they are far too injury prone.

HAHAHA. I've gt another good one. a englishman a scotsman and an irishman walk into...........

As Kris Boyd is going to be out of action for up to 6 weeks, we really need to get a striker on loan. Im not talking about like young strikers from likes of Man Utd and the rest of the premiership. We need a experienced goalscorer,someone who could do some damage for us.

Im talking players like:

Grégory Thil - plays for Boulogne in France. Great experience at 29 and also a great goalscorer. Out of Favour

Francesco Tavano - plays for Livorno in Italy. Once again great experience and a good goalscorer. Out of Favour

Milivoje Novakovic - plays for FC Koln in Germany. Experinced Striker and Tall 6'4 and prolific. Fallen out with Coach.

plus many more prolific experienced strikers

a touch of the googling gone on i see

The problem with Beasley and Novo is that they are far too injury prone.

agreed, they will most certainly not be our answer to the wide problems we have

but they seemed to be doing ok recently when fit, but not long term, no chance

(tu)