Kenny Miller last night

chinaman

Agreed his movement was awesome. Unlucky with his finishing.

for all his faults last season he was still an important part of our team that brought the title home

he has been immense this season....if he continues, he should be a candidate for poty

we all know where that's heading but you know what i mean

Agreed his movement was awesome. Unlucky with his finishing.

for all his faults last season he was still an important part of our team that brought the title home

he has been immense this season....if he continues, he should be a candidate for poty

we all know where that's heading but you know what i mean

POTY is reserved for that lot! Davis should have won it last year and Cuellar the year before, even Walter was 2nd despite a double and a UEFA Final. :sherlock:

What could swim faster, a horse or a dog?

Holy shit, I woke up this morning and remembered that advert, I've been asking myself that all morning. Wierd :lol:

But aye, Miller had a cracking game last night, shame about hitting every post though.

He played extremely well and with his performances this season so far and part of last, I think in this case it was money well spent, very unlucky last night with the goal posts moving all the time and as far as I'm concerned the first goal should have been credited to him as it was going in anyway. Very unlucky that Cerny was also on top form last night.